Percentage Calculator is simply the best and easiest to use app which calculates:
*** Everyday calculations
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
*** Business calculators
* profit margin
* Sales tax
* a powertul trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, markup, profit margin, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Percentage calculator is an app for people who don’t like math :-)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Added new currencies:
* CFA Franc
* Jordanian Dinar
* Ethiopian Bir
* Maldivian Rfiyaa
* Tanzanian Shilling
* Number formatting can be changed in the preferences.
* Ads. You can purchase the removal. We're sorry, but we had to start monetizing the iOS vesion sooner or later.
* Multiple fixes in translations.
Ratings and Reviews
This was my favorite calculation app, I wouldn't use any other but the ads make it difficult and they're $5.00 to remove. :/
I have to update my review. Just realized they have since lowered the price of the ad removal to $2.99 and I have concluded this is a decent price for an app that I use quite often (also got tired of hitting the ad by accident instead of hitting the keys). Hopefully the devs keep it up because this one is still the best around.
I do have one request: shortcut keys to move up and down between rows (boxes). Maybe even a left and right to correct mistakes rather than tapping and dragging. Seems like it would make multiple calculations faster. Thanks!
I went ahead and updated thinking, this is a decent app, I'll pay to have ads removed. Then upon launching the app I realized it was 5 bucks to remove them. 5 bucks!! You've got to be kidding me. Time to delete and find another....sorry but that is absurd imo.
Best iOS percentage calculator
It’s funny that the most full featured iOS percent calculator in 2020 is an app that hasn’t been updated for 4 years. But the functionality is still rock solid, and is great for percentage equations, tax, and interest calculations . I hope percentage calculator is updated for all the new iOS screen sizes introduced since 2017. The app is still very usable, but doesn’t fill the screen of iPhone X,XS,11,12, etc.
To recap, this app is ugly and doesn’t deserve a recommendation (doesn’t fill the screen, is a labeled on the Home Screen “PercentageCal...”)... but it works!
The developer, Omni Calculator Sp. z o.o., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Omni Calculator Sp. z o.o.
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Mateusz Mucha
- In-App Purchases
- Ad removal $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.