Percentage Calculator is simply the best and easiest to use app which calculates:
*** Everyday calculations
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
*** Business calculators
* profit margin
* Sales tax
* a powertul trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, markup, profit margin, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Percentage calculator is an app for people who don’t like math :-)
* Added new currencies:
* CFA Franc
* Jordanian Dinar
* Ethiopian Bir
* Maldivian Rfiyaa
* Tanzanian Shilling
* Number formatting can be changed in the preferences.
* Ads. You can purchase the removal. We're sorry, but we had to start monetizing the iOS vesion sooner or later.
* Multiple fixes in translations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was my favorite calculation app, I wouldn't use any other but the ads make it difficult and they're $5.00 to remove. :/
I have to update my review. Just realized they have since lowered the price of the ad removal to $2.99 and I have concluded this is a decent price for an app that I use quite often (also got tired of hitting the ad by accident instead of hitting the keys). Hopefully the devs keep it up because this one is still the best around.
I do have one request: shortcut keys to move up and down between rows (boxes). Maybe even a left and right to correct mistakes rather than tapping and dragging. Seems like it would make multiple calculations faster. Thanks!
I went ahead and updated thinking, this is a decent app, I'll pay to have ads removed. Then upon launching the app I realized it was 5 bucks to remove them. 5 bucks!! You've got to be kidding me. Time to delete and find another....sorry but that is absurd imo.
Great, multi-featured app
I love this app, it’s easy to use and has a wide range of calculations that are convenient. It has an elegant interface and is easy to read. I loved the app so much, in fact, that I paid to remove the ads. Well-worth the $2.99.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.