Transform your photos into dazzling, multicolor mosaics.
• Create delightful mosaics from your photos
• Amazing Brews, each with their own unique look
• Intuitive dial-based controls
• Save to your phone or share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email
• Try it with other photo editing apps — mix-n-match!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT PERCOLATOR:
• “Delightfully quirky” —NY Times
• 4½ out of 5 Mice: “The animated effects throughout the app are truly impressive...” —Macworld
• “The result—something like a Seurat painting rendered with Microsoft Paint’s circle tool—is unique in the app world.” —Wired App Guide
• “Percolator…is a unique, well-done modernist app with a fun retro wink.” —Life In LoFi
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13.0 and greater.
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com
• If you like Percolator, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
• New: Vector PDF export!
• Fixed: We found and restored the filter we lost in the cushions, Ray Ray!
• "Export Settings" are back!
• UI Fixes
• Other fixes and improvements
If you like Percolator, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still one of the best photo apps available
...and now ready for iOS 11! Fantastic update! Thank you!
This app is a treasure that continues to get better as time goes on. Tinrocket is fast becoming one of my favorite developers for photo apps. This is one of a handful of apps I tell every new iOS user to buy. It won't disappoint.
Have loved this app for years; great way to revisualize, play with, repurpose my photos. I often make background screens or background art with, I really appreciate how it can often beautifully bring out colors or “hide” small imperfections in a photo remaking it into another cherished image.
I like this app but .....
I just bought this app and have been playing with it. However, I don’t see any mask feature here. I think this is just a matter of tapping and doing some adjustments but if you only want some of those adjustments or style, per se, to be on certain areas, you can’t. There’s no layers, as well, and I don’t see any tutorial, too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.