This is the free trailer version for Percussion Loops HD, a truly live played percussion loops and samples library, played by a pro and purpose built for iOS! Copy them to your fav daw (all loops can be copied as Apple Loops and will follow tempo in Garageband), take advantage of Audiobus and Inter App Audio or play along. Nothing is programmed or synthesized. Download the free version to get a taste of the action with one chapter fully enabled. Now with 4 salsa chapters added!
If you want real percussion on your tracks, this is the best option there is, every loop or sample was performed in a pro studio by the Dutch number one percussionist. Furthermore, the app is a direct sibling of Drum Loops HD and Drum Loops HD 2 (also G.I. Records releases). In the revolutionary new version (1.2) loops can be copied to Garageband as Apple Loops meaning that they follow GB tempo, just like in Drum Loops HD and Drum Loops HD 2.
Main features! (only Ballads chapter fully functional in light version)
* Full percussion loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, containing 9 styles with Audiobus and Inter App audio support built in
* Loops and samples performed on congas, shakers, tambourine, djembe, shekere and more.
* Big library of sampled percussion instruments (besides the loops)
* Copy/paste to your favorite multitracker!
* Copy a wav to any DAW, copy an Apple Loop to Garageband for changing tempo and composing on Apple’s most popular music program
* Percussionist to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, 'smooth' loops, loops in straight time and shuffled time plus some unique 'urban loops'
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings.
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd).
* All loops are actually played in all bpms separately, with subtle changes and differences between them for making your music come alive.
* All loops can be used creatively outside their respective styles, giving endless combinations.
* The loops were played and cut to 2 bar loops (instead of 1) giving a more natural feel (and less repetition) to your tracks.
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Ballads-60, 66, 72 and 78 bpm (beats per minute), 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm (FULLY FUNCTIONAL IN LIGHT VERSION)
* Pop/Rock-80-170 bpm, in 10 bpm increments, 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Funk/Hip-Hop-80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm, 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Dance/DnB-120, 130, 140, 160 and 180 bpm, 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Soul-100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm, 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Smooth loops-60-130 bpm (10 bpm increments), 3 conga loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* 6/8 and Shuffles-75, 85, 95, 110 and 130 bpm, conga loops, shaker loops, tambourine loops, shekere loops and djembe loops
* Jazz,100-280 bpm, 20 bpm increments, 3 conga loops and 2 tambourine loops per bpm
* 4 new Salsa chapters, Congas/Bongos, Claves, Cowbell, Timbals, Güiro and Shekere, loops and samples with all relevant patterns and traditional fills!
* Urban Loops-80-120 bpm (10 bpm increments) played on congas, djembe, shekere, shaker and tambourine
* Mixed percussion loops-80, 100, 120 and 140 bpm mixes of congas, shaker, tambourine and djembe, mixed for your comfort
* Conga and Djembe-samples- huge library of percussion samples at multiple dynamic levels, covering all conga hand techniques plus some Djembe samples
* Sampled instruments- a vast number of percussion samples (from familiar to less standard with effects)
See this app in action here: www.iosappsformusicians.com (support site with two trailers)
fix for iPhone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.