Perfect Game: Bowling Scores 4+
Games Record, Stats & Analysis
Designed for iPhone
Improve your bowling skills
Perfect Game is a tenpin bowling player’s assistant with powerful instruments for result analysis.
No matter what your bowling skill level is, you will learn Perfect Game is a great tool that will make your favourite game even more exciting.
With Perfect Game you can:
• Record and collect game data: from just a final score to delivery and target board numbers of every single shot; the ball used; number of lanes you play the game on; the center you play at.
• Learn your spare conversion rates for any pin layouts.
• Analyze your performance growth over time using a Time/Score graph.
• Easily save and track long time events splitting them in series and adding new games at any moment.
• Quickly navigate through your games history with the Smart Lists feature building custom lists or charts of collected games and events.
• Save personal comments on different aspects of the game.
• Share your results with other people via e-mail. No hard reading text lists! Perfect Game renders games as standard score sheets.
Retina display support.
Official site: http://www.perfectgameapp.com
Complete app description: http://www.perfectgameapp.com/manual
Promotional video: http://www.perfectgameapp.com/video
- Center contacts management
- Zero pins representation in Remaining pins Composition view
- Delete symbol in Number keyboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Bowling Tracker
The screens in this app are great to use. The colors and graphics are easy on the eyes, and recording games is a breeze. It's strength is the analysis feature. It comes with different analysis already set up in what they call "Smart Lists" such as top events, top 100 games etc. You can even set up Smart Lists for anything you would like to track. Only a few entries required, and you are on your way. I printed out the manual to maximize its features. Well written and very easy to understand. The developer is very responsive, and based on a few of my suggested features gets back to me very quickly. This app is worth the price vs features in the other four apps I have used. This one is a keeper!
Serious concerns about privacy…
Author should explain why application requires access to my contacts in order to add a bowling center. I understand requesting it to make it more convenient for the user, but it’s not possible to even manually add a bowling center. Here’s the deal - (1) you’re not getting access to my contacts and (2) even if you did, I don’t have my bowling center in my contacts. Who does??? Admittedly there are some who are probably that organized, but I’ll bet most people just type the bowling center name into their search engine of choice and dial from there. This just feels overly intrusive and useless and as such will be immediately deleted from my phone. It’s too bad because it looks like it might be pretty solid otherwise.
Very good, I have used this for nine years for all league and tournament data. It has been helpful to pinpoint spare shooting problems and track all pin related statistics. I have submitted feedback to the developer in the past with some bugs which have been fixed so that is great work listening to the end user by him. Thank you for a solid app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexander Abramov
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010–2020 Alexander Abramov
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.