You thought you shot that perfect video just to find out that it's not straight and it's rotated the wrong way. Yikes. No problem. Perfect Horizon to the rescue.
Straighten and rotate your videos just like you are used to do with photos in the Photos app. You can even do it from within the Photos app using the included extension. The rotation is permanent and isn't accomplished just by changing metadata. Perfect Horizon is available as a separate purchase on iOS (iPhone, iPad) as well so that you can rotate and straighten your videos where it suits you best. Enjoy!
No ads, no subscriptions. Pay once, rotate forever!
Note! The free version only exports the 5 first seconds of your videos.
- Pick any video from Photos or...
- Pick any mp4/m4v video from Files
- Rotate freely to any angle
- Rotate by 90 degree steps between Landscape and Portrait
- Trim beginning/end of video
- Export permanentely and not just by changing metadata
- Share/Save your rotated video with many options
- Built-in extensions for the Photos app
- Available for both iOS (iPhone, iPad) and macOS
- Ready for macOS Big Sur.
- New icon.
- Export an image from the rotated video.
- Other minor fixes and UI tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's neat simple app I used to align my drone footage, but it doesn't have many other options. It lost resolution and my drone records in 4K. Also can't figure out how to change the destination folder. Doesn't preferences. For$4 it isn't bad, but could use some features.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.