This mobile app is for physicians, physician assistants and other credentialed medical staff or advanced practice providers that work in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Get only the communications you need. No more unnecessary interruptions. No more lost or delayed messages. Protect your caller ID. Collaborate instantly with other physicians and care team members.
PerfectServe® is healthcare’s most intelligent system of clinical communications – an integrated set of solutions designed to unite physicians, nurses and other care team members across inpatient and outpatient settings and facilitate communication-driven workflows for timely care team collaboration.
WITH THE PERFECTSERVE PRACTITIONER APP, YOU CAN:
- Send a secure message to colleagues, including text messages, clinical photos, voice
messages and group messages.
- Automatically identify and connect to the colleague you need to reach at that particular moment in time with Dynamic Intelligent Routing®.
- Securely call patients while protecting your caller ID privacy and overcoming caller ID
block. When you call a patient, your office number — not your personal mobile number
— appears as the caller ID.
- Instantly sign on or off call or change who is covering call. The changes take effect immediately.
- Easily change how you are reached based on your predefined communication
- Change your status for those situations when you cannot be contacted directly (e.g., in surgery, clinic,
etc.) with just a click. All communications will be automatically routed to the right back-up colleague.
- View and manage patients assigned to your group and manage which provider is caring for each.
- Easily capture charges at the point of care in just a couple of clicks to avoid lost charges and speed
- Access 24/7/365 personal assistance from the Support Center.
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
To use this app, your organization must be a PerfectServe client. If you are unsure of your organization’s status, please contact your IT department. Call 866.844.5484 to learn more about PerfectServe.
Upon initial sign-in, please use your provided PerfectServe username and password
- Ability to contact a care team role directly
- Banner warning when there is no connectivity that may affect app performance
- Banner when you have poor connectivity that may affect app performance
- Ability to attach photos from your photo library to secure messages
- Ability to edit selected filters in contacts
- Updated launch manager
- Updated back-up banner language
- Email hyperlinked in messages sent and received
- Various other app enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Secure Clinical Communications Champion
The PerfectServe Mobile application with the 7.0 release provides improved functionality and stability. Keep up the great work improving your application.
Volume is too loud
Please fix the volume settings!! Right now users do not have the ability to control the volume on alerts received. I have to use the app to wake up at night to pages (and therefore use one of the long alarms). The noise this app makes scares me right out sleep and then I can’t fall back to sleep for hours because I was so startled. Issue would be solved if we were allowed to control volume settings based off our individual needs. This can also be disruptive to patient care throughout the day.
I’ve been using this app for more than 5 years, it remains an undependable, buggy app with a lousy interface and non existent customer service. The interface is 90% blank screen, no log of calls once deleted, no notes/scratchpad, very poor phone dialer and unbelievably no live customer support so pray you don’t have problems off hours. The only reason we use it is that the hospital provides it free, at that price it’s still not worth it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving a review, and sorry to hear of all the problems.
Live support is available 24/7/365 at https://www.perfectserve.com/support/. You can reach us via live chat or telephone call. Please get in touch and we can troubleshoot the software issues you described. We are here to help!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PerfectServe, Inc.
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2014 PerfectServe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.