Rated #1 in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.96 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long you're cycles last and when your next one should start. Plan your vacation with the built in calendar by viewing future period and fertile dates. Get reminders of your next period and fertile window.
Includes support for Apple HealthKit by synchronizing your menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight, and intercourse information. Full support for dark mode, iOS 14 widgets and daily affirmations.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Alcohol Consumption • Basal Body Temperature • Bowel Movements • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Constipation • Cramp intensity • Cycle day • Exercise • Intimacy • Maxi Pad and Tampon usage • Menstrual Cup Usage • Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Oral Sex • Orgasm • Period duration, color and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Yeast Infection • Five additional customizable items
Terms of Service
What’s new in version 10.85
1. You can now track if you are constipated.
2. 35 new affirmations.
1. The "View or edit periods" card on the home screen now display the average cycle length.
1. 30 new affirmations.
2. When using the calendar and tapping a date button from a previous or next month, it will now take you to the correct date.
1. A new redesign of the "Periods" view. You can now easily add, edit and delete your periods. This includes flow level, cramp intensity and period color.
2. Added a "Periods" button at the top of the calendar to allow access the new periods view.
3. From the "Home" tab, the "View or edit periods" card has been updated with a new icon and new information showing the number of saved period entries.
1. Bug fix for the home view. If you added or deleted a period, the information was not updated. Now fixed.
1. Moved the Backup / Restore feature to the "Data" tab.
2. 47 new affirmations.
1. Bug fix for the background for the new Cycle day number view for older versions of iOS.
2. Home screen loading speed increase.
3. You can now track menstrual cup usage.
4. Updated the view that is contained in the "Data" tab.
5. Updated "View or edit periods" item on home view. Now shows average, shortest and longest period lengths with dates.
1. New area on the home screen called "Alcohol Consumption". It displays the number of drinks for "This month", "Last month" and "This year".
2. You can now tap on the "Cycle day number" area on the home screen and see more details about your cycle.
1. 58 new affirmations.
2. New area on the home screen called "Period Products". It displays the number of maxi pads and tampons used from your previous period.
3. Updated top navigation for the calendar.
1. Bug fix for a random crash during launch from the new redesigned home view.
1. A new redesigned home view!
1. Update to the signup flow.
1. 80 new affirmations.
2. Updated the text for the upgrade screen.
1. You can now track yeast infections.
1. Increased the speed of moving between calendar months.
1. A bug fix for the affirmation widget.
1. A bug fix for the calendar for users who set Display Zoom View setting to Zoomed.
1. From the Calendar tab you can now load the journal editor by double tapping on a date button.
2. When viewing Weight, Exercise, Sleep or Basal Body Temperature in the Data tab, a date value now appears for the Lowest and Highest values.
3. Bug fixes.
1. Support for iPhone 12 devices.
2. 76 new affirmations.
3. Bug fixes.
1. Some UX bug fixes related iOS 14.
1. You can now track bowel movements.
1. Fixed the look and feel of date pickers for iOS 14 to remain as a wheel control.
1. Fixed a random startup crash that was reported from a user.
1. iOS 14 support.
2. Three New iOS 14 widgets!
- Number of days until period starts
- Number of days until fertility window begins
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!
I downloaded this app because the app I had been using for years just disappeared one day. I have never been good at keeping track of my cycle which is why I was always at least a week late before realizing I was pregnant with all four of my kids. After my last child; my cycle became irregular; making it even more necessary to use an app to keep track of it to avoid unwanted surprises. So, far I really like this app because it has a lot of useful features and is very easy to use!
Loved it.... now I love it a little less
When I first got this app (maybe a little over a year ago) it was awesome! It did what I needed it to do; logged and predicted my periods and let me know when I was ovulating. It even has a cute bunny to tell you inspirational things everyday!!! Oh, and there is a freaking period game where you catch pads and tamps in a basket... the app was legit great! Until....
Just recently, it has been flooded with adds. Which is just a tad annoying. Now I don't mind a simple add banner at the bottom of my screen, but the pop up adds are just bothersome. Whenever I click around on the app !BAM! an add pops up. I just wanna log my period without being bombarded with adds. Also, the free way to get rid of the adds is to text 10 friends and invite them to use the app.... sorry, but it's a tad weird for me and it's just a really random text to send. I'd rather tell my friends about things like this by word of mouth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's me though
Developer Response ,
Hi Breholcombe, Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like Period Plus. I wish I didn't have to have ads in the app, but it's the only way to keep the app going. It costs money to maintain it. You can always remove all the ads by upgrading to the premium version for $3.99. I added the tell 10 friends and upgrade for free feature for people who don't want to spend $3.99.
I have been using this app for years (used to be) very happily!
Downgraded to 2 stars, July 2021
I don’t write a lot of reviews. I used to love this app. Really love it. Recently it’s been entirely revamped and I can’t just see or keep track of my cycle like I used to. Now there is a bunch of crap on the home page when the app opens that I don’t need or want to see and I have to scroll through just to find out what day my period is supposed to start (unless I want to do math, which I could do without an app). I’m currently on the market for a new app after using this one for so long. I’m really disappointed.
This is one of the best apps I have ever owned. I have used it for years and it just gets better and better. It tracks everything I need, sends me only the notifications I need, and I love that I can easily go back and compare symptoms and dates from month to month or even year to year. I recommend this app to every woman I know. It is, hands down, the best menstruation tracker app out there. Look no further.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shane McLean
- 76.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Premium $39.99
- Period Plus Premium $1.49
- Period Plus Premium $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.