Rated #1 in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.97 million Period Plus users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Plus is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long you're cycles last and when your next one should start. Plan your vacation with the built in calendar by viewing future period and fertile dates. Get reminders of your next period and fertile window.
Includes support for Apple HealthKit by synchronizing your menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight, and intercourse information. Full support for dark mode, iOS 14 widgets and daily affirmations.
Period Plus tracks all of the following items:
• Alcohol Consumption • Back Pain • Basal Body Temperature • Bowel Movements • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Constipation • Cramp intensity • Cycle day • Exercise • Intimacy • Maxi Pad and Tampon usage • Menstrual Cup Usage • Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Oral Sex • Orgasm • Period duration, color and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Yeast Infection • Five additional customizable items
Terms of Service
What’s new in version 10.94
1. 111 new affirmations.
2. Fixed a mislabeled button when performing an export of your data from the chart view.
1. 177 new affirmations.
2. Added some missing accessibility labeling.
3. Fixed a bug on the home screen where sometimes after adjusting your period information, it would not update.
1. 70 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix when viewing various items from the Articles tab. The view window is now positioned correctly.
1. Future predicted periods are now a light blue color to make it less confusing.
1. Added missing tap animations for certain areas on the Home screen and when editing a journal entry.
1. Bug fix for the banner position on the Home screen for certain devices.
1. You can now show or hide items that you track in the app from the journal editor. From the "Home" tab, select "Log your symptoms", scroll to the bottom and select "Show / Hide Items".
2. Changed the look of the period graphic and widget to be a smiling blood drop. :-)
3. Fixed a crash for devices running on iOS 12.
1. Fixed a bug for non premium users where a Backache entry would be added when creating a new journal entry.
1. 56 new affirmations.
2. Fixed a bug with the Data view. There was incorrect values showing for various items.
1. You can now track back pain.
1. You can now track if you are constipated.
2. 35 new affirmations.
1. The "View or edit periods" card on the home screen now display the average cycle length.
1. 30 new affirmations.
2. When using the calendar and tapping a date button from a previous or next month, it will now take you to the correct date.
1. A new redesign of the "Periods" view. You can now easily add, edit and delete your periods. This includes flow level, cramp intensity and period color.
2. Added a "Periods" button at the top of the calendar to allow access the new periods view.
3. From the "Home" tab, the "View or edit periods" card has been updated with a new icon and new information showing the number of saved period entries.
1. Bug fix for the home view. If you added or deleted a period, the information was not updated. Now fixed.
1. Moved the Backup / Restore feature to the "Data" tab.
2. 47 new affirmations.
1. Bug fix for the background for the new Cycle day number view for older versions of iOS.
2. Home screen loading speed increase.
3. You can now track menstrual cup usage.
4. Updated the view that is contained in the "Data" tab.
5. Updated "View or edit periods" item on home view. Now shows average, shortest and longest period lengths with dates.
1. New area on the home screen called "Alcohol Consumption". It displays the number of drinks for "This month", "Last month" and "This year".
2. You can now tap on the "Cycle day number" area on the home screen and see more details about your cycle.
1. 58 new affirmations.
2. New area on the home screen called "Period Products". It displays the number of maxi pads and tampons used from your previous period.
3. Updated top navigation for the calendar.
1. Bug fix for a random crash during launch from the new redesigned home view.
1. A new redesigned home view!
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!
I downloaded this app because the app I had been using for years just disappeared one day. I have never been good at keeping track of my cycle which is why I was always at least a week late before realizing I was pregnant with all four of my kids. After my last child; my cycle became irregular; making it even more necessary to use an app to keep track of it to avoid unwanted surprises. So, far I really like this app because it has a lot of useful features and is very easy to use!
I have been using this app for years (used to be) very happily!
Downgraded to 2 stars, July 2021
I don’t write a lot of reviews. I used to love this app. Really love it. Recently it’s been entirely revamped and I can’t just see or keep track of my cycle like I used to. Now there is a bunch of crap on the home page when the app opens that I don’t need or want to see and I have to scroll through just to find out what day my period is supposed to start (unless I want to do math, which I could do without an app). I’m currently on the market for a new app after using this one for so long. I’m really disappointed.
This is one of the best apps I have ever owned. I have used it for years and it just gets better and better. It tracks everything I need, sends me only the notifications I need, and I love that I can easily go back and compare symptoms and dates from month to month or even year to year. I recommend this app to every woman I know. It is, hands down, the best menstruation tracker app out there. Look no further.
Developer Response ,
From the "Home" tab, the app will tell you when your period starts, it's the third item from the top. You can also look at the calendar via the "Calendar" tab. There is also a iOS widget that will tell you how many days before your period starts.
All I want to do is track my period/symptoms and guesstimate when my next ovulation/period symptoms will be (irregular cycles).
I really like the custom field and used it to track the number of clots.
I really do NOT like the cycle day functionality. If I enter a period flow, the app asks if I’m starting a new period cycle. Yes, automatically overwrites my entry for the day and pre-populates the next few days data. The default data is not derived from my history. No, automatically deletes my entry for the day. I.e. I am forced to always say yes and then remember to write over the default data. There is not another way to adjust the cycle day that I can find either. Example: cycle day 15 I have bleeding heavier than just spotting. The only way to enter it as period flow is to “start a new cycle”, which throws off all other predictive dates.
I also don’t like all the clutter of the locked data categories, but understand it’s your way of trying to make money.
Developer Response ,
Hi Alex-atx, You can turn off the prompt for starting a new period by doing the following. 1. Tap on the "More" tab. 2. Tap on "Journal". 3. Tap on "Period Cycle". 4. Turn on "Disable Period Entry Alert".
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shane McLean
- 76.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Premium $39.99
- Period Plus Premium $1.49
- Period Plus Premium $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.