Best period calendar!
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical, sexual activity, weight, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy. This women health app for period tracker provides period calendar reminders before your next menstrual cycle and ovulation. Viewing your ovulation predictions is fast and easy with our ovulation calculator.
Wondering when you had your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? With PinkBird female menstrual calendar it’s easy to keep track of your cycle.
Listen to yourself, note your mood and symptoms to understand how they influence your health. Period Calendar is totally free with all features! Period tracker worth you try and won't let you down, a period tracker for irregular periods.
PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
- Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
- Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
- Contraceptive pills reminder
- Give you useful tips at your menstruation and ovulation
PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
- Helps predict menstruation, cycles, and ovulation
- Ovulation calculator and tracker
- Period calculator, fertility calculator, and spot-on prediction
- Predict your period, menstruation, fertile days by machine learning no matter you have irregular periods or regular periods
TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL APP:
- Fertile symptoms tracker
- Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
- It is the birth control app, spot on tracking the period & fertile days
LOSE WEIGHT, TRACK SYMPTOMS & MOODS:
- Intimacy tracker
- help you determine ovulation date
- Predict your ovulation date
NEVER LOSE DATA:
- Utilizes Google account data backup and Restoration
- Backup and restore your period data to phone or email
MULTI ACCOUNT & SECURITY:
- Multi accounts to track & security protections
- View or search all notes through your timeline
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar.
Feel free to contact us:
ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- 7 days free trial, then auto renews US$2.49/ month
- 7 days free trial, then auto renews US$12.49/ 6 months
- 7 days free trial, then auto renews US$23.99/12 months
- Offer limited to one 7 day trial per user. After the first 7 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled before the end of the 7 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Video music by: https://icons8.com/music/author/glowing-palace
- Added ‘personal health assistant', and you can chat with it
- Optimized user experience
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this app!
I’ve had this app for 3 months now and it successfully predicts my cycles. I love how it does a countdown of days, how it tells you where you are in each month (period,ovulation, etc.). I used to blindly go into each month not tracking or knowing when to expect my period or ovulation time frame. Also, even those I know I would become moody before a period I would forget that it could be that I was days away from starting and it just made me miserable. Now, since I check the app often I’m aware of it and my family and friends love it because I’m able to anticipate and prepare for those mood swings and chocolate cravings. The app even offers helpful tips like how to deal with water weight, acne and self care during different times of the month which is so helpful!
Another plus is that I finally have an answer when I go to the doctor and they ask,”when was the first day of your last period?”. Now I can pull up the data and give accurate information. ❤️ thank you so much for developing this app! It’s my favorite and has truly helped me in numerous ways 😍
Developer Response ,
Dear friend, thank you so much for your nice review.💕
I was sceptical of this app in the beginning because I already had a period tracker that I liked, but I am very relieved I gave this app a try! it is girly and colorful which is very relevant considering the circumstances, and it really utilizes the information you supply it. I do have one complaint and that is that it has a section to record your symptoms but every time you do, it gives recommendations on how to cure it. it was very helpful the first time around but I have been using this app for almost 2 months and I have practically memorized the cures! it is super annoying to be recording your symptoms and keep having a tab come up with ideas to settle it. I have an idea to "cure" 😂 this problem. I was thinking there could be a separate section, much like you have with the "me" section, for symptoms and remedies. this could help with the people who feel the way I do, but also will supply helpful information! please take my idea into consideration because I really love this app and I think this would make it even better😊
Best Period Tracker !
I normally do not leave reviews for apps but with this one I just had to! It is seriously amazing and is better than any other apps that track your period. The other apps are super complicated and their layouts are usually bland/ugly. This app gives you the opportunity to log anything pertaining to your health while still maintaining a cute layout. My favorites are logging when I have sex ( get to log if it was protected or etc) and the period itself. I’m on birth control and with this app it makes it very easy to log the flow and jot down any notes I might have.
Another great feature is that it predicts when you’ll ovulate, when your fertile and when your next period should arrive. Knowing when I’m fertile and when I ovulate helps me avoid having sex on those days and prevent pregnancy (have 2 kids already) Even though my husband and I both use forms of birth control one can NEVER be too careful.
Thank you so much for creating this App ❤️❤️❤️
Developer Response ,
Dear friend, Thank you for your nice review. We really appreciate that you could invite more friends to use PinkBird to track their menstrual period. Best regards!
- Spring Tech Co., Ltd.
- 107.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - 1 Month $2.99
- Premium - 12 Months $17.99
- No ADs monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.