PinkBird, Love yourself! It helps you track your period & ovulation, take control of your health, get pregnant or try to birth control.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with this period calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical, sexual activity, weight, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy. This women health app for period tracker provides period calendar reminders before your next menstrual cycle and ovulation. Viewing your ovulation predictions is fast and easy with our ovulation calculator.
Wondering when you had your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? With PinkBird - Period tracker, it’s easy to keep track of your cycle.
PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
- Help predict menstruation, cycles, and ovulation
- Ovulation calculator and tracker
- Period calculator, fertility calculator, and spot-on prediction
- Predict your period, menstruation, fertile days by machine learning no matter you have irregular periods or regular periods
TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL:
- Fertile symptoms tracker
- Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
- It is the birth control app, spot-on tracking the period & fertile days
HEALTH ASSISTANT, PREDICTIONS & ARTICLES
- Professional tips about your symptoms and cycle
- Get your 7 days forecast of symptoms and moods
- Articles by leading physicians
TRACK SYMPTOMS, MOODS & SEX:
- Log your symptoms, moods, weight, and so on
- Log your sex life, help you pregnancy/contraception
- Predict what to expect within the next 2 days/7 days according to the data you log
PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
- Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
- Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
- Contraceptive pills reminder
MORE PREMIUM FEATURES
- Share data with your partner, plan time together on special days
- Export your data to share with your doctor
- Unlimited themes to customize PinkBird as you like
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar.
Feel free to contact us:
ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- Monthly: US$4.99/ month
- 7 days free trial, then auto-renews US$19.99/12 months
- Lifetime premium: US$34.99
- Offer limited to one 7 day trial per user. After the first 7 days, subscription renews automatically unless canceled before the end of the 7 days trial. Subscription may be canceled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Video music by: https://icons8.com/music/author/glowing-palace
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE this app!
I’ve had this app for 3 months now and it successfully predicts my cycles. I love how it does a countdown of days, how it tells you where you are in each month (period,ovulation, etc.). I used to blindly go into each month not tracking or knowing when to expect my period or ovulation time frame. Also, even those I know I would become moody before a period I would forget that it could be that I was days away from starting and it just made me miserable. Now, since I check the app often I’m aware of it and my family and friends love it because I’m able to anticipate and prepare for those mood swings and chocolate cravings. The app even offers helpful tips like how to deal with water weight, acne and self care during different times of the month which is so helpful!
Another plus is that I finally have an answer when I go to the doctor and they ask,”when was the first day of your last period?”. Now I can pull up the data and give accurate information. ❤️ thank you so much for developing this app! It’s my favorite and has truly helped me in numerous ways 😍
Developer Response ,
Dear friend, thank you so much for your nice review.💕
Nice, simple and cute
I haven’t been using this long so I don’t know all of the little problems with this app, but (so far) it is a good app. I like how you can just choose the day that you started your period and you don’t HAVE to put in all the extra details, you should, but you don’ have to and that is nice. I’ll see how it does on predictions in the future but so far it’s been a little off. The app itself is organized and finding what I need to is easy.
Coming back to this about a year or two later, the app is still working well! The predictions tend to always be earlier than when my period actually is and it never adjusts. For example, my cycle is predicted to be about 25 days even though it’s been about 27 days long for the past few months and it hasn’t adjusted. But it is consistent so I can take that into account. There are a lot of options for extra details about symptoms and lifestyle that can get confusing but are nice to have. They had changed the layout of the app a little while back and I really didn’t like it, I left feedback saying I wished they would go back to the old circle layout or at least have different options for people to choose from and they listened, the circle layout is back! Many of the extra options are restricted to a paywall but it is fully functional without you needing to pay, though I might make the switch to premium at some point. Good job on this app!
Developer Response ,
Dear friend, Thanks for your nice review, if you have no other problem and really like us, please support us by giving us full 5 stars. It is really meaningful to us and we appreciate your support.
I was sceptical of this app in the beginning because I already had a period tracker that I liked, but I am very relieved I gave this app a try! it is girly and colorful which is very relevant considering the circumstances, and it really utilizes the information you supply it. I do have one complaint and that is that it has a section to record your symptoms but every time you do, it gives recommendations on how to cure it. it was very helpful the first time around but I have been using this app for almost 2 months and I have practically memorized the cures! it is super annoying to be recording your symptoms and keep having a tab come up with ideas to settle it. I have an idea to "cure" 😂 this problem. I was thinking there could be a separate section, much like you have with the "me" section, for symptoms and remedies. this could help with the people who feel the way I do, but also will supply helpful information! please take my idea into consideration because I really love this app and I think this would make it even better😊
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spring Tech Co., Ltd.
- 112.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - 1 Month $2.99
- PinkBird Period Tracker VIP $19.99
- Premium_Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.