The best period tracking app on iOS!
Period Tracker is a classy, pleasant, and discrete interface to track your periods, daily moods, health symptoms, notes, and even the weather, so you can see how they correlate to your cycle days.
It's easy to see predicted periods and fertility days - essential for planning dates and vacations and avoiding unpleasant surprises!
A menstrual cycle tracker with style - various beautiful themes, fonts, mood and symptom icons are available to match your personality or mood.
• easy way to track period, moods, health symptoms, weight, temperature, weather, notes, medications and pregnancy
• share tips and talk to other Period Tracker users on the community forums
• daily photo taking to remember each day by
• lists of past and predicted period and fertility periods
• beautiful themes and fonts to choose from
• custom symptoms and moods
• sync and back up your data
• sync the upcoming 12 periods and fertile days to your calendar
• animated backgrounds with the parallax effect, available on iOS 7 and up
• reminders for the upcoming period and fertile days
• general reminders
• pregnancy mode
• Touch ID/passcode to safeguard your privacy
• badge notification - optional visual cue of how many days you're late
• graphs for fertility, temperature, weight, moods and symptoms against the period days
• graphs for period duration and cycle length
• flip through the screens to read entries as a health diary
• integrated with Apple HealthKit for tracking menstruation, basal body temperature, cervical mucus quality, spotting, and weight.
Track periods gracefully with Period Tracker app.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for using Period Tracker!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a teenager, and my periods are still regulating. This app is probably the best period tracker I’ve ever downloaded! It allows me to set custom dates for when my period would start and stop. The 3 other apps I’ve tried wouldn’t do that, but would instead base the whole thing around predictions (of which all were wayyy off) and not let me enter any data. This one is also good for people who just want to track when their period will start and stop, because it lets you select whether you want to get pregnant or not, while one of the other apps I’ve tried would center around ovulation/getting pregnant, as well as predictions. I am a person who cannot be satisfied until everything is aesthetically pleasing, and this app meets my needs for that! The other apps would also assume the day I set up the app was the day I started my period, when it would
actually be the middle of my period and I’d just be trying to find a new app. Also, I like how the app title appears as “P. Tracker” on your home screen, because then I can let my friends (especially those who are males) play with my phone without the fear that they will see “PERIOD TRACKER!!!!!!!!!” on my home screen. There’s also a community area where you can ask questions and get advice from other people. I highly recommend this app for all girls and women!!!
My most consistently used app!
If you’re a busy working professional who has trouble remembering to track periods like me, then this is the app for you! I love that everything period related is all in one spot. It’s easy to use and there’s no complicated maintenance necessary! Just go in. Tap “start period”, “end period”, then forget about it until your next cycle! It will automatically calculate logistics for you (days between cycles, days since last cycle, average length of cycles, fertility, etc) as you go. All the data is easy to pull up whenever you need (like at the doctor’s office when they ask about your last period). Even if you’re not consistent and forget to log a couple cycles, your old ones will all still be there, the app just continues analyzing trends from where you left off. It’s seriously the perfect log and forget period diary!
Does the job, could be better
I’ve been using this app for years. I’m thinking of trying some other tracking apps because this one isn’t working for me anymore. The interface is not intuitive and is confusing to use. I keep having to figure out how to do basic things because it’s not obvious. I’m tired of all the themes and think they’re outdated, as they haven’t changed in years.
It has all these features that seemed at first like they would be useful. I used to log all my symptoms, and I liked that you could customize the symptom fields. But that doesn’t actually get tracked or go on a calendar for you to see. There’s nothing to notify you, “Hey, you might get this symptom today because you usually do around this time.” You’d have to swipe all the way back to that day to even see what you logged. What’s the point?
It’s pretty much just good for tracking the days of your cycle, which should be simple, but they make that too complicated and confusing to do. I just feel like after all these years, they could have evolved more, and the app could be easier to use. And apps are my obsession, so I don’t normally have a problem figuring out apps.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 87 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sunflowr
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.