Period Calendar tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertile window, shows your Pregnancy Chance every day, and also can record intimacy, BBT, and everything about women who try to conceive, pregnant, or birth control.
The pill reminder won't let you miss any medication, drugs, supplements, or contraceptives like pills, ring, patch, even injection. Just like your own pharmacy, your own pill tracker.
If you take meds 2 times a day, supplement or Vitamin every day, any medication for 1 month, contraceptive pill for 21 days, etc. We can remind you and you won't miss one.
Except for the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birth control and etc. It is designed to be your personal light diary and sweet secretary.
It is the most simple period tracker for irregular periods, and regular periods, but also safe keep your secret. You can switch account if need to track different person.
You can also synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc. You can read Health data from "Report" - "Timeline".
It worth you try and won't let you down, menstrual calendar for irregular periods.
* Sync data to Apple Health
* Support to synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc
* Multiple methods to backup and restore data
* Cycle tracker for irregular periods
* Unique period tracker diary design
* Intimacy tracker
* 58 symptoms and 67 moods to choose
* Pregnancy mode for tracking pregnancy and delivery
* Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
* Weight and temperature charts
* Period ovulation tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
* Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
* Period ovulation tracker
* Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
* Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
* Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
* Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
* Multi languages to choose
Period Calendar is used to recording and predicting the period, fertile and ovulation days. Due to individual differences, such as age, period cycle, period regularity, etc., Period Calendar may not always predict accurately. Therefore, it can be used to track your personal information, rather than as the only standard to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Natural birth control may cause unwanted pregnancy, please use a safe and effective way to protect the intercourse.
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $39.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• UI and user experience optimized
• Bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best period app ever
It has so many functions and it’s free! I downloaded this expecting it to help me keep track of my period, it’s been off lately and I want to be more organized in keeping track. As I explored the app I realized it can also help you keep track of sleep, water consumption, weight, symptoms and a lot more! I have problems with heartburn, dehydration, sleeping and weight and this app is perfect for me! Best part is, its all free! (From What ive seen, Ive had it for a week). It also lets you write in a “diary” where you can kept track of other stuff such as exercise and what food you eat. It also includes free stretches to help aid with cramps and to strengthen muscles. It also tells you what your chance of getting pregnant is (I don’t need this right now, but I will in the future!) There are some ads, more than I’d like, but I love the free features so much I won’t complain about the ads. This app is perfect. It won’t waste your time or your money
The best app, period!
This app has so much to offer. I have downloaded pretty much every period app there is to offer for free. Then I came across P.C a few months back. I use this app daily because it has so much more to offer than simply being a period tracker. With this last update I got this morning you guys have really impressed me. I went to enter my weight and seen the new set-up. My favorite part of the update is what you did with the “reports” menu. It’s so easy to navigate through the app now. The new front screen is great as well. I appreciate the fact that I can’t watch an add to get a pet instead of having to spend money. The reports area being updated was just a really great surprise. Lol Thank you for making such a great app. I also want to give thanks to all the people who help make it into the awesome app it is. 🤗
I liked this app until I got pregnant, updated
I would have given this app five stars, right up until I found out I was pregnant and tried to turn on the pregnancy function. Despite knowing exactly how far along I am and my due date, the app will not allow you to change the date of conception. It just says 5w3d no matter what I do. There is no further options in the weeks beyond 5. I’m currently 9w4d, so basically the app is now useless for me unfortunately. I know pregnancy isn’t the primary purpose of this app, but it is an aspect of a woman’s reproductive health and I would hope it to be at least editable as a feature in this app.
As per the developer’s suggestion, I tried to edit the date of my last period- I had to calculate the discrepancy in the app between how far it thought I was, and how far along I am, dragging the date of my last period back that much. My findings are a) it changed nothing and the app still calculated me as 5w6d, with no further options past 5 weeks.
b) it backed my last period prior to pregnancy up to the week after my period previous to that- so it looked like I had a period, had a week off, and then another period. And STILL didn’t change the date it calculated for me AT ALL.
c) the date of my last period is not the problem. That is the same date I gave to my two other pregnancy apps AND my doctor, and they all told me the same accurate date/ length of pregnancy so far.
P.C.’s algorithm is the problem.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
You could try to delete or edit the start date of the last period. In our app, the estimated start of gestation is calculated as the first day of your last period.
We are working on this function and will improve its calculation for a better user experience. Thanks so much for your feedback.
If have any other problem, please feel free to contact us email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ABISHKKING LIMITED.
- 221.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©️ 2020 Simple Design.Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the Ads $2.99
- Yearly Premium $39.99
- Period & Pregnancy Tracker $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.