ترجمه انگلیسی به فارسی
ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی
بدون نیاز به اینترنت برای استفاده
سریع، راحت و با استفادهٔ آسان
با کلمات پیشنهادی بسیار دقیق
تمام فرهنگهای لغت در یک مکان
تنها با یک تپ روی کلمه معانی آن را ببینید
در جستجو گر اینترنتی و سایر اپها به صورت مستقیم معنی کلمه را ببینید
علامت و نقطه گذاری متن
فرهنگ لغت با تصویر
فرهنگهای لغت متنوع برای نصب کردن
و سایر امکانات مفید دیگر
Dict Box - offline dictionary & translator.
Translate English to Farsi.
Translate Farsi to English.
No internet connection required.
Fast, convenient & easy to use.
Very smart word suggestions.
All dictionaries in one place.
Translate text directly in the web browser and other apps.
Plenty of dictionaries available to install.
And a lot more useful features.
***Upgrade to Premium to unlock advanced features***
- Ad-free experience
- Urban dictionary
- Picture dictionary
- Backup & sync across devices & platforms
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription.
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- bug fix "translate sentence did not work"
- redesign word suggestions UI
- support Voice Search on iPad
- improve Flashcards UI
- fix some deprecated APIs
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and accurate
This is needed especially for persian class-for those who are taking it! I’ve originally been using google translate (majority of students do) but my professor didn’t like many of the words that were picked up from google which didn’t display the correct meanings for certain words. So a student suggested this app for our class and I’ve been using it since then to help with my writing. :)
This dictionary is by far the best dictionary I have ever tried. Either from Persian to English or vice versa. Nice drop-down search bar, in addition to a handful of examples within the translation portion, and of course, the nice pronunciations in all main accents, made this app almost always one of the 4 main applications of my phone. Such a masterpiece. I hope you guys keep doing awesome job.
The Update Ruined Everything
This app used to be my favourite go-to dictionary whenever I needed help. Not everything about it was perfect though, but it perfectly covered my needs. The UI was way better than whatever they replaced it with now, and the annoying advertisement section didn't show up all the time, right at the top of the screen, occypying nearly half of the screen on its own! I never knew the developer could do so much damage to this app by updating it. Just as I never thought I'd ever be so fed up with the "improvements" in the new update that I'd be forced to delete it. Thanks for ruining my one favourite Persian-English dictionary!
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 183 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © KHANH LE APPS
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $19.99
- Premium Version 1M $1.99
- Premium Version 1Y $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.