Bank where you want to with America's First Network CU's Mobile Banking App. This application allows you to access our secure online banking site and can help you locate the nearest America's First Network CU branch or ATM.
Membership is open to employees and contractors of Unliever Corporation, Fairfield University and Fairfield Preparatory School as well as their students and affiliates. Membership is also open to Unilever employees who were former employees of Alberto Culver. Visit www.afncu.com for more details
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better Then Expected - Still Needs Improvements
So I must say considering how small PCAFCU is, I was very excited to see an iPhone app. Not bad for a first go.
- Much faster then the web interface for mobile access to the URL
- Nice to see the separation of balance vs. available
- Love the Holds/Pledges/Pending ACH Link
- BillPay link does not work. I'm signed up and I get an error about not being signed up. Maybe the page is not formatted for mobile use yet.
- When entering your account number at the login, the keyboard on the phone does not go to a numerical pad. It stays as QWERTY. This needs to be corrected
- Get rid of the darn logo at the bottom of the app. Talk about wasted screen space. We all know it's PCAFCU, we don't need a logo taking up 20% of our screens to tell us.
- Not sure if it is a security risk or not, but say I'm in the App and I hit my home button on my phone. One would assume I would be instantly logged out. This was not the case. I can click on the app and it will bring me back to where I was. A setting might want to be included to enable / disable this.
- I'd also like to see an option where my password is stored in the application if I have my phone password protected to log in. Saves the extra passwords.
Great app; easy to use; quick to load. Love the credit union, great services and staff.
Crashes immediately upon entering a password. Please fix! :/
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.