With your Personal Lookbook, you can:
• Find something to wear fast
• Plan your looks for the week, weekend, or a trip
• Track what you wore, where you wore it, and who saw you in it
• Search your closet like you’re online shopping—filter your looks by Rating, Weather, When Last Worn, Event, Fit, Attire, and almost anything else with keywords (designer, color, trend, clothing item, etc.)
• Remember all of the amazing looks you have put together and how you look in them!
SET UP IS EASY
The other wardrobe managers require you to take photos of every item in your closet and then drag them together into “virtual” outfits that may not even work when you try them on. With Personal Lookbook, setup is much easier. Plus, you get to see how you look in your looks, so you know everything will come together perfectly when you're rushing to get ready for your day. To set up, you simply:
1. Snap a photo of yourself in an outfit
2. Add ratings and other details
3. Repeat whenever you're wearing a look you like
Before you know it, you’ll have a powerful wardrobe manager that saves time, money, and even the planet. Because when you can find something fabulous to wear in your own closet, you don’t need to buy so much new stuff.
MORE FUN & HELPFUL THINGS YOU CAN DO
• Add up to 3 additional photos per look—a back view, with different accessories, a closeup, wearing it in real life, etc.
• View the history of a look–see every time you wore it, with Wear Notes
• Make a visual shopping list
• Find all your looks that go with a favorite item of clothing
• Use keywords to view all the looks you have worn to a certain place or around a certain person
• Get notified of what you’re wearing today or tomorrow
• Create a custom event for a trip, then use “Quick Event” to see all of your looks for that trip
• Sort by 5 stars to bring all your favorite looks to the top
• Share your looks
• See how great you look in your looks
TIPS & HELP
A quick read that can change your fashion life! Discover more amazing things you can do with your Lookbook (and learn how to do them) in the updated “Tips & Help.” It’s in the app and at personallookbook.com/tips.
HOW PERSONAL LOOKBOOK MAKES YOUR LIFE BETTER
• Get out the door faster
• Keep your closet organized
• Look more stylish every day
• Pack for trips fast
• Save money and the planet by wearing what you already have
• Have more fun with fashion!
We'd love to hear from you.
FOLLOW US TO LEARN MORE AND GET UPDATES
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
LOVE YOUR LOOKBOOK?
Your 5-star review helps more people discover Personal Lookbook and helps us continue to make it better and better for you!
• Search functionality improved—number of looks found shows right in the "Find a Look" header
• Easier to ‘share’ to Personal Lookbook from your Photos app
• Design improvements
• Usability improvements
• iOS 13 Updates
• Bug fixes
LOVE YOUR LOOKBOOK?
Your 5-star rating helps us continue to make it better (and we really appreciate a great review)!
***OTHER RECENT UPDATES AND NEW FEATURES***
• Plan your looks for the week or a trip
• Easily add Wear Notes when you add a look to your calendar—track what you wore, where you wore it, and who saw you in it
• Search by keyword to see all the looks you have worn around a certain person, group, or place
• View the history of an outfit—see all the times you've worn a look, including when & where you wore it
• See all the times you've worn a look and all planned dates in Closeup view, with Wear Notes
• See what you have planned to wear today or tomorrow when you first open your Lookbook (optional, opt out in Settings)
• See what you’re wearing tomorrow in your iPhone’s Widgets and Quick Actions (hard-tap & hold the Personal Lookbook icon on your device's Home screen)
(Note: if you were tracking your Last Worn dates in version 1.0, they will automatically be added to the new calendar!)
MORE NEW FEATURES
• Maximum looks: 700 looks (was 500)
• Up to 3 additional photos per look (for back views, close-ups, different accessories, etc.)
• See your Additional Photos in Closeup view
• Tap & hold any photo to open its shortcut menu (quickly add a look to your calendar, add notes/tags, share, or delete)
• Personal Lookbook automatically sorts your looks by When Added. You can now change it to default sort by Rating, When Last Worn, When Planned, etc.
• Edit Events - See how many looks you have for an event, add multiple looks to an event at once
• Quick Actions - Add a look, find something to wear, and see what you’re wearing tomorrow right from your iPhone or iPad’s home screen. (Just hard-hold the Personal Lookbook logo)
• Pinch-to-zoom your photos to see more detail
• Use emojis in your Items, Notes, and Wear Notes (search by emoji too)!
• iPad - utilize your space by displaying 4, 5, or 6 photos per row
• Design and usability improvements
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
It is now faster and easier to:
-Add looks (auto-fill items and more)
• iPhone X, Xs, and Xr optimization
• Detailed “Tips & Help” section to help you get the most out of your Lookbook
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Wardrobe App!!!
I was thrilled to stumble upon this app a few months ago and it has absolutely lived up to my hopes and expectations! I work as a wardrobe consultant and longed for an app where my clients could store photos of "looks" that we create from their closets to help them easily get dressed appropriately for their various life events, from work to date night to a football game. Storing these photos in the Apple Photos App takes up storage space and can be embarrassing when you share a Photos app among family members. I have used this app myself for the past 6 weeks to be sure I found it easy and enjoyable to use -- and I do! -- and now I plan to start using it with my clients as well. It helps if you have a good selfie stick or a really large well-lit mirror for taking the photos. Great app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We are so happy to hear that you love your Lookbook!
Perfect, not over complicated
I love this app. I love that I'm in the pictures and I love that it's outfits I've already put together. Makes trip planning a breeze and planning clothes for the week a snap. Search function is perfect. I love adding new outfits and I'm really excited to get more functionality from it as more of my wardrobe is included.
I had another outfit app before where I had to cut out each garment from the background. No one has time for that! This app is ridiculously useful as well as easy and doesn't take up my whole day to add a few items. Throw on a couple different tops as you're getting ready in the morning and you have new outfits to select from next time you're planning. It's really that simple.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great review! We couldn't agree more. :o)
I love it!
I was dressing up for work every morning taking pictures and saving them on my computer. It didn’t help me so much. I found this app and I put all my pictures. I can search winter or summer outfits, my favorite outfits, work outfits casual outfits. For example, I took picture of my work outfit today. I put today’s date. I recorded the details. I will not to go to my closet after a while, I will chose my outfits from my app. I spend so much time standing in my closet and not knowing what to wear. I will save time. I’m so happy to find this app. Thank you!
- Looking Up Apps LLC
- 110.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Looking Up Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Lookbook $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.