Perspective Corrector corrects falling lines and fixes the horizon in images. Falling lines are caused by lens distortion which makes straight lines to appear distorted in photographs.
- Fix vertical and horizontal falling lines.
- Align image with the horizon.
- Support for full resolution* images.
- Crop images (free, and presets such as 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1).
- EXIF tags are not deleted.
- Share the corrected photos in Facebook, Twitter, Email, and the photo gallery.
* The maximum resolution dependents on free memory.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
After correcting images in the app, saved images do not include the corrections.
Limited and Buggy
You cannot correct perspective in all directions at the same time and needlessly spend time saving ,reopening and rotating files.
And half the time the app fails to work and needs to be relaunched.
Surely there must be a better app for this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.