CHALLENGE, BID, CALCULATE AND BLUFF... TO BECOME THE MASTER OF DICE
Somewhere in a tavern, six pirates are sitting around a table playing dice. But only one of them can be crafty enough to bluff the others and become the master of Perudo.
Bluffing and piracy are the essence in the official adaptation of the renowned dice game!
In Perudo, every pirate has a cup and 5 dice. Roll your dice in your cup, then turn your cup onto the tabletop and take a discreet look at what you rolled. You can't look at your opponents' dice, mind!
Now, in every turn you have to bet on the total number of dice that have the same face value under all of the cups.
Keep bidding until one of the pirates doubts the bid and decides to reveal the dice! If you lied, you lose one die as well as your swashbuckling reputation! If you got it right, your opponent loses a die!
If you're the last pirate to hold one die or more, you win the game!
Adopt a brazen strategy or a measured one – whatever you need to win the game!
• Simple and entertaining, for the whole family
• Up to 6 players: play in single-player mode against an AI, challenge your friends in Pass and Play, or challenge pirates from all over the world in online mode
• Customize your game: unlock avatars, cups and stylized dice over the course of your adventure
• Unlock the map as you make progress and play in unique settings
• Discover the story behind your adventure by unlocking segments of the tale over the course of the game
• Loads of achievements to unlock!
Available languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an update.
I love this game! Play it all the time. But it seems like it needs to be updated. The last few days I have not been able to get it to load. Doesn’t matter if I’m connected to wifi or using my data. It just loads and loads. Please update the app so I can play again!
This is a very nice version of Liars Dice. The game plays smoothly and the graphics are nice. The IAP's are purely cosmetic which is a good thing. A very relaxed time killer from one of my favorite developers (I really love Ascension).
Games don’t save in progress
Love the game, art, voices, etc... but I am very frustrated at never being able to finish a game. I play most of a game on my commute home and then the next day I run the app again and it’s forgotten about the game I was playing. The app probably gets ejected and has no state restoration. There isn’t a lot of state to this game. Please save it after every turn and let me resume my current solo game even after app ejection.
Developer Response ,
Hi Skellt 🙂
I'm sorry for this issue with Perudo. For any bug report, you can contact our support team in order to find a solution here: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/perudo/?fbclid=IwAR1Q_44ZAO-xaqnfbBP1v2a11KUUNX8Gqnu85BzySMZIoQCD2VpB_DBsEn4&p=ios
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
- Asmodee Digital
- 359.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game by Cosmo Fry and published by Asmodee Editions.
- In-App Purchases
- Maxi Pack $2.99
- Blackbeard Pack $0.99
- Shark Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.