Raise the most adorable pet amoebas you've ever seen! Now with amoeba breeding and clothes!
Raise your own digital pet amoebas, starting from baby tadpoles up to full-size adults! Teach your amoebas how to play the piano, make paintings, draw, talk on the phone, toilet train them, and more, or just watch them as they explore, grow, and learn!
Keep your amoebas occupied so they don't go hungry, stressed, bored, or sad. You can even play games with them, like whack-a-mole, ping-pong, and tic-tac-toe! Every day you will earn free coins to put towards buying toys, clothes, and food for your amoebas.
Once your amoebas reach maturity you can also buy an egg nest so your amoebas can lay an egg to hatch a new baby amoeba!
Also play exciting mini games featuring the characters that your amoebas interact with!
Some example toys include:
● A toilet for your amoebas to use, but you must toilet train them first!
● A whack-a-mole game that you can play with your amoebas.
● A microscope with a microbe colony, so you and your amoebas can raise your own microbes!
● A 2048 game, that you or your amoebas can play!
● An aquarium with fish (plus babies).
● A boombox so your amoebas can dance.
● A piano that your amoebas will improve at over time.
● A drawing book for your amoebas to paint in. You can also draw along with your amoebas and save the paintings for later.
● Table tennis to play with your amoebas.
● A TV, featuring Oliver the guinea pig, for your amoebas to watch.
● A tic-tac-toe game to play against your amoebas, or watch them play against each other!
● An Amoebatron amusement ride for your amoebas to ride.
● And a lot more!
Or play the mini games to watch yourself rise in the leaderboards and earn coins:
● Flip the Bobble: Launch the bobble head as high as you can!
● Stupid Fish: Stop the fish from falling off the platform!
● Alien Organizer: Help Hans the alien organize his collection of circles!
● Insect Squasher: Squash the insects!
● Telezorker: Teleport snails, fish, and objects to safety!
What are our users saying?
● "I'm speechless no word in any universe could describe how amazing it is."
● "It's the best game ever. Thanks for making this game. Thanks."
● "I sincerely love this game! It is everything I have ever wanted in a virtual pet game! It's very cool."
● "It's amazing how much fun you can have with amoebas."
● "It is very cool!!! Super amazing, I do not know what to say so good!!!"
● "The most beautiful game ever!!! How cute"
● "Oml. This game is so adorable. I love it."
● "The game is really cute I love it so much that I can't stop playing it"
● "This is the best game ever!!!!!"
● "Sssssoooooooo aaawwwssssoooommmmeee mmmaaaannn"
● "Literally the best virtual pet game I have ever played. It's unique. Is not too complicated but it still has many features. Amazing. Simply amazing."
Follow us to get news and updates:
If you find any bugs, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clothes for your amoebas are now available! Suit them up with onesies, glasses, even moustaches and eyebrows!
Don't forget to check out our other recent additions, like amoeba egg laying and hatching!
Ratings and Reviews
This is an AWESOME app!
I have four amoebas (one group is Codezee [blue], and Owloo [pink]. The other group is Pinky [pink], and Petunia [purple].) I play this game everyday, and it is always fun! Codezee has gotten bigger than Owloo, which I find really funny! I was hearing guinea pig noises, and now I know that amoebas make those noises. Their works of art are adorable, and I send them to my mom! I never found an app that is more addictive than this one! (They were also very easy to toilet train) I love this funny and cute game! (I also muted it when they were dancing with the boom box and I put funny music to go with their dancing. ROFL)
Edit: I put my phone account as a picture of Codezee and Owloo. Now they are humongous 😳
Edit 2: I adopted 2 new amoebas named Spongebob and Patrick! They’re so cute
Horrible, can’t play it anymore
This used to be my favourite game. But now I can’t even play it AT ALL. After opening it after a month or so to play again, it prompted me to log into Facebook even though I ALREADY HAD. When I tried to, it told me that the app is “in development” so I can’t login through Facebook, which should be fine, right? No. Because it WILL NOT let me log OUT either. When I try to log out (which is nearly IMPOSSIBLE due to the “login to Facebook” pop up coming up LITERALLY every two seconds) it gives me an error message saying it was unable to log me out. I spent MONEY on this game and now I can’t even play it anymore. The game is UNPLAYABLE and this NEEDS to be fixed or I will demand a refund of all the money I spent. Cant believe I used to like this game
Update: it LOGGED ME OUT of Facebook altogether and now I have NO access to ANY of my amoebas and because this developer seems to be entirely inactive, chances are ill NEVER get to play with them again.
I got an idea
How about you add little pets that our amoebas can own and maybe the player can even make them themselves with a selection of parts and maybe the pets can even have a special ability chosen by the player like produce food or clean amoebas or eat bugs or incubate eggs which could be for a new critter like a butterfly that goes from egg to caterpillar to cocoon to butterfly which lays an egg and continues to visit afterwards and we could even choose which type of butterfly or moth it is
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cryofrog, Inc.
- 207.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Cryofrog Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2,000 Coins $0.99
- 5,000 Coins $1.99
- 7,500 Coins $2.99
- 15,000 Coins $4.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 11,000 Coins $3.99
- 35,000 Coins $9.99
- 80,000 Coins $21.99
- Parental Controls $1.99
- 250,000 Coins $30.99