Powered by Petfinder, Petdar lets you search more than 280,000 pets from over 11,000 pet adoption groups.
- Browse adoptable pets near you. View their photos, descriptions and backgrounds.
- Search dogs, cats, horses, birds, reptiles, barnyard animals, rabbits and other small & furry pets by breed, age, gender and size.
- Search by ZIP Code or set a search radius to find pets within a certain distance to you.
- Enhanced filtering lets you search for multiple ages and sizes simultaneously.
- Save search filters you use often and apply them instantly.
- Map, phone or email animal shelters and rescues directly from the app.
- Favorite pets and share pet photos and profiles.
Improvements to performance and stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app rocks!!
We found our pup within a few days, she was exactly what we were looking for! We had the meet and greet with our family and other dog, fell in love instantly as she licked us to death, we filled out the application & less then a week later we are one big happy family! She is so smart, & picks up on things so fast, we are amazed by this dog who originally came from a kill shelter and was rescued by one of the rescue groups. She is part Pitt, 🐶 however I promise, she is nothing more the hugs, kisses, and ❤️❤️and I honestly believe with trust and love from us, she will not have an ounce of anger or aggression. She is the sweetest pup I have ever came across. Please give these dogs a chance before you judge them! I was a total skeptic myself!! This app makes it easy to search for exactly what you are ISO and point you to it instead of tirelessly searching.
Looking for the doggie we can spoil
So far, your app has been the easiest to use ! My husband and I are looking for a small dog like a maltipoo. All the apps we have used are to hard for these old folks. So thank you for helping us search for just the right dog for us. After all it is a lifetime commitment!😊
Waaaaaaaaay better than Petfinder!
I know it’s the same company, but after using this, I deleted Petfinder and never looked back. I’ve been looking for a pup for about 10 months now and haven’t found what I want yet but finding the perfect dog for your family isn’t always easy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.