Discover the vitamin-packed world of Peter Potato in this exciting vegetable adventure!
Peter Potato is a quirky, story-based adventure that unfolds over 70 fast-paced mini games - testing your speed, skill, memory, rhythm, and intellect.
It follows Peter Potato as he tries to build up enough confidence to ask Suzy Cabbage to the school disco – before his evil archenemy Colin Carrot beats him to it!
- Over 70 fast-paced mini games
- Lots of different game types (including Turbodancing, Manicmaths, super fast tapping, snowboarding, running, side-swimming, Fruitball, counting, skateboarding…)
- 150 vegetable facts - encouraging healthy eating!
- Simple intuitive controls
- Engaging integrated story - promoting positive values
- 20 different vegetable characters to collect and learn about (meet Greg Garlic or Bryonny Broccoli!)
- Fun educational elements
- Cool clothes and accessories for Peter to wear (including pants hat and bread shoes!)
- Charming integrated storyline with entertaining dialogue
- Beautiful vegetable imagery!
- NO adverts or in-app purchases
WHO IT’S FOR
The game is designed for children aged 7 to 107, and aims to inspire an interest in vegetables in a fun and informative way.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Don’t stand by and see Peter Potato’s dreams get mashed; DOWNLOAD THE FUN TODAY!
(Suitable for vegetarians)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun to play
Challenging (especially as you get further in). Enjoyable. Kids like to watch ;) Storyline is not appropriate for the 4-8 year old range that's suggested on the main download page. I would say story-wise it's okay for 12+. Early levels could be completed by younger children, but as the game progresses I think they'd be too difficult.
Really fun and silly for grownups
This is a great game. It is silly and relaxing- but is too advanced for the 6 to 8 age rating. I find myself playing this game quite often, it's interesting and silly, and not terribly stressful- but is quite a challenge. If the developer marketed this to everyone- as a family game- I believe their star rating would soar- it's just silly enough to get people's attention... Tells you how to hack a level if you can't get past it, And sneakily- it's even slightly educational... Great job!
Relaxing for grown ups
I enjoy the levels, because I don't like to play games that are too challenging. The story makes me (an adult) laugh. I can also mostly play at my own pace. However, when riding the skateboard, I never seem to get any seeds, even if I do well. My first run in always rough, and if I try again, there is no "reward" of seeds. I don't understand that part. But I do really enjoy playing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.