The PetProConnect™ app enables pet owners to connect like never before with their vet through their smartphone. Your pet's past, present, and future is right here.
With the PetPro Connect™ app, you can:
• Connect with your vet. Conveniently connect with your vet clinic with PetPro Connect™ messenger to ask questions or share pictures with your vet. Or, schedule a "face-to-face" consult with your vet on your smartphone using the video tool that allows your vet to evaluate your pet visually from a remote location.
• Instant access to your pet’s medical history. Need to share your pet’s latest vaccination records? Share your pet's complete medical records including vaccinations right from your phone!
• Appointment reminders and scheduling. Need to know about upcoming checkups? Receive automatic reminders of upcoming vaccinations and check-ups and easily schedule an appointment without calling.
• Connect with quicker rebate redemption. Eliminate the paperwork. Submit rebates right from your smartphone with PetPro Connect™. Easily submit rebates on the app for select pet care products and then receive notifications the moment your rebate has been validated.
We heard your feedback and worked around the clock to bring you a number of new enhancements to our beloved PetPro Connect™ ! Enjoy! Make sure you turn on auto-update or check your app updates regularly to stay current on the newest and coolest enhancements!
- Internal enhancements.
As always, submit your suggestions for improvements to email@example.com - we value your feedback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it except...
I love the app, it seems to cover everything, EXCEPT screen orientation is locked on portrait and anyone with a keyboard attached to their tablet will have to stand it up on end. I don’t do much on the run, I like to sit and think about what I’m doing and I am not in that mode on my mobile, I do it from my iPad. That alone will limit the time I will use the app because personally it drives me crazy. So I’ll use it when I have to but probably from my mobile not from my iPad. A common problem, frustrating. All in all I would’ve rated a 5 but gave it a 4 because of it. Great app if that sort of thing doesn’t bother you.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to send us a feedback, and thank you for the valuable input. We always take suggestions like yours into account to improve our app. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Saved my Rosie.
I saw a different vet last week who insisted on a cat scan of her abdomen and then didn’t call me with instructions or results for 5 nights. She then wanted us to have blood work that cost over $400 sent away. She wanted us to put her on an anabiotic and an anti-inflammatory as well. She felt that Rosie had Triaditis. I had a really bad feeling so I immediately called Cumberland Valley Vet since many people speak very highly of them, they got her in that very day. They looked at the results, they examined her, they took blood work that was inexpensive and found that she was healthy. All I did was buy a different over-the-counter pet food that was lighter on her stomach. I have never been happier with a vet office. Trust Cumberland Valley. Don’t go anywhere else!
Developer Response ,
Hi Susan! To let Cumberland Valley Vet know of this great review, you can message them through the messaging feature on your app! If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com :)
Amazing & Easy to use!
I use this both as a client as well as a clinic employee to communicate with our clients and it’s amazing! So simple and easy to use. The ability to send photos is one of my favorite aspects. It’s so simple but can save someone so much time and money if it saves them a trip into the clinic. Requesting appointments, med refills, and having a real-time messaging conversation are seamless and great. I’ve had some clients say that their response messages aren’t visible so they occasionally do send duplicate messages but other than that we’ve had nothing but glowing feedback! Can’t wait to see what the team behind PetPro do next but I’m already a fan after just 2 weeks!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Diana, thank you for reviewing our app! If you would like to let your clinic know about this, you can use the messenger and send them this message directly! Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.