[Is what a dog needs a ball or a snack?]
How does my dog feel?
Dogs express a lot of emotions through barking.
But it's hard for us to know why dogs bark.
Is there any easier way to understand the dog's mind?
Wouldn't the dog alone feel anxious?
It's hard to know just by looking at it through CCTV.
Is the dog doing the right amount of exercise every day?
Can you know how many calories the dog burned through exercise?
All of this can be solved with a Petpuls.
■Real-time timeline function.
- You can check your emotions/activity through the timeline.
- The comment function on the emotions/activity posted on the timeline.
- You can search past emotions/activity on the timeline.
- Provide a dog's condition by combining emotions and activities.
■Check your dog's activity.
- Provide the total travel distance that the dog has moved.
- It uses a 3-axis acceleration sensor to provide the highest instantaneous speed for dogs.
- Calories consumed by exercise according to the amount of activity of the dog are provided.
- Support for dog walking mode and check walking records.
■Check your dog's emotions.
- Emotional evaluation function through voice recognition of dogs.
- Four emotional state expression functions by analyzing voice data.
- The function of checking the past emotions of dogs.
- Petpuls Lite analyzes emotions with my pet sounds recorded on mobile phones without a petpuls device.
If you have any questions, please contact [Settings>1:1 Inquiry] in the app or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check frequently asked questions through [Settings > FAQ] in the app.
Add pet registration description
Ratings and Reviews
Product and app are trash
Worst $130 I've ever spent. Doesn't stay on, Doesn't stay linked. Stays connected to wifi sometimes, then requires a complete registration each time to link it back up. Now WHEN it works. It says my dog is depressed anxious and angry when he is literally playing, wagging his tail and happy overall… then it says he is anxious and depressed when he's on the floor sleeping. Nice try but this is a fail. Had I not had to modify the collar to fit him this thing would’ve been on the first shipment back.
The app feels glitchy. Battery % doesn’t update consistently so battery can be dying and I wouldn’t know. The status list for the emotion tracker does not track the emotions appropriate to how I have the settings. Set up for every 10min and it may pull every few hours. The app was not consistent with tracking my dogs activities, it’s often blank. Disappointed especially with how much this collar cost, everything should work/sync appropriately.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PetpulsLab Inc.
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © PetpulsLab