PetraVis is a game that places the player into a world made of unit sized cubes. Cubes can be removed and new cubes can be placed nearby other cubes (block extrusion). New worlds can be generated and are automatically saved. Existing worlds can be loaded.
Default Input & Opposed Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the two virtual analog joysticks to move around and rotate your view.
- Press the circle on the top right to switch between dig- and put-mode.
Alternative Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the joystick on the bottom left to move around.
- Drag across the screen to rotate.
- Tap&release very quick to add a new block.
- Tap&wait and then release to remove a block.
For any input method:
- Tap the circle showing a jumping stick figure to jump.
- Press the button centered on top to go back to the menu (progess gets saved).
- Tap the texture on the top left to show the texture selection overlay.
Double tap the jump button quickly to toggle fly mode.
Detonate explosives (TNT) by placing fire near it.
In settings press twice on ALT so it says "ALT xPAD" to enable standard controls again.
Currently implemented features include:
- Procedurally generated terrain.
- Flat, sphere, pyramid terrain.
- Simple lighting and shadows.
- Rudimentary (W)LAN two player multiplayer.
- Digging and placing new blocks.
- World saving/loading.
- Settings saving/loading.
- Explosives (TNT).
- Torches and ladders.
- Little animals.
- Transparent Glass.
- Flowers and mushrooms.
- Rails and carts.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Well the game has a terrible reputation but all in all its not all too terrible. It just needs some TLC
-Dblcut3 MCPE Wiki Owner
So, first of all what's with those little pig things? They creep me out!
Second of all, I can't really build anything , and so I am bored.
Third of all this is SO a copy of Minecraft
And last of all I got this game thinking it would be FUN and I wanted to try it so I looked it up and found I had to PAY for the real version! So I tried the lite version and was bored. So I download the real version and I WAS STILL BORED! Even if I have smaller maps in minecraft pe I still have more fun!
So thank you for letting me confess these concerns to you
I think this game is really fun, but you should include water, and more animals, and more scenery and create more building items. That would make the game really fun.
The developer, Andre Schnabel, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andre Schnabel
- 4.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2017 by André Schnabel