At PetSmart, we know being a pet parent is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. It also raises many questions! So, we’ve built our app to be a valued resource for every step of your journey as a pet parent. You’ll find helpful articles, products, services bookings and can shop for all your pet needs in one place.
• With in-app shopping, you can get all your pet essentials in one place. In a rush? Get your order in 1 hour with buy online pick up in store.
• Sign up for our Treats loyalty program. You’ll earn points every time your shop & you can manage your account through the app.
• Get your pet looking fresh with in-app salon booking, appointment management & easy rebooking
• Check Doggie Day Camp availability
• Make & manage PetsHotel reservations
• Play Treat Trail – connect treats, earn points & get coupons
• Tailor the app experience to your entire pet family with personalized offers & content
With a store locator, helpful resources, in-app shopping, services bookings, informative articles & videos, the PetSmart App is a great resource for a great life with your best friend!
We've improved your app experience by fixing a few bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I gave this App a 3 Star for three reasons: (1) It is difficult, if not impossible, to pull up your entire order at Checkout to see and/or alter the picked-up items from those shipped to make any changes needed before Checkout; (2) When dealing with online coupons, you are never quite sure if or how they will be applied before you hit the final completion button; and lastly
(3) Because you cannot see the entire pick-up and shipped items at once, I had forgotten WHAT the items were that I selected to be shipped, so I ended up canceling the entire order to start over so I could see the shipped items before I would pay the final amount. Thank goodness I did because I had checked with my Vet and he strongly recommended a different supplement than the one (I had forgotten) I had ordered that was only available through shipping. Once I canceled the ENTIRE order, I saw my mistake, and only then was I able to remove it or the wrong one would have been shipped then AUTO-SHIPPED again!
When it is a straight forward pick-up ordered online, with no shipping or auto-shipping, it is very convenient! I do not recommend mixing pick-up with shipping or any auto-shipping in the same order. I will make separate orders for all three in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist with please reach out at email@example.com? Thank you.
The app is just okay- I only ever use it to book appointments and even that is a bit frustrating. I have two dogs and it boggles my mind that I can’t book them at the same time. I have to book one, and once I’m done booking him, I have to book the other one and hope that the same groomer has another spot at the same time- which they usually don’t but I can’t know that because- for whatever reason, all of the groomers’ appointment slots aren’t shown. SO MANY TIMES I’ve had to go back and cancel my first pets appointment and try all over again, or I’ll have to schedule one at one time, and the other 30 minutes later.
Also, I feel like the treat trail game for coupons is kind of ridiculous- especially for busy people. I don’t have time to (literally) play games and try and get a higher score to get a better coupon. Why aren’t the coupons just available to you like any other business? I mean, it’s a cute game, I just don’t have the time. I also feel like having coupons/discounts in one place would be the most helpful- like having them on the front page where the points are at, instead of having the points page, discounts at the bottom of the “shop” page, and then the “treat trail” page. Too complicated.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for opportunities to improve. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance. Thank you.
Search and filter has serious issues
No suggestions pop up when typing in the search bar. I use extremely simple search terms and do not get anything close to what I’m looking for. I searched dander spray and got Danner Aquarium products only. No sprays. No products with “dander” anywhere in the description. I search cat dander and the first results are litter, cat food, cat tree, etc. I search for a cat grooming product and get cat food or spot cleaner for generic pet stains. It seems like it just takes one keyword from the search which is not helpful. Whatever search engine or algorithm is being used is terrible and needs replacing.
The filter function is almost worse. I will select one filter and get zero results when I know Pet Smart 100% carries the item (I tested it). For some of the filter fields, there are no options—they just say “View Results”.
There is no favorite or wishlist feature that I’m aware of so you can save a product you might want to buy. I have to add things to my cart in case I want to check on it again later. It’s a pretty basic feature that every shopping app should have.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely apologize for the troubles you've had with the app. Please contact us at email@example.com if there is anything we can help with. Thank you.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.