Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on your iOS device with the official PGA TOUR App. Follow all of the action from a single app, available for free from the PGA TOUR.
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE video for every PGA TOUR event
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Push notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
- Location awareness for improved experiences while onsite at select PGA TOUR events
- Shot trails and shot plots for all players
- Real time contextual stats based on each players actual ball position
- Shot plots show how players are scoring from different positions on each hole
- Full 18-hole view to show where your favorites and leaders are on the golf course
- Live audio for most PGA TOUR events allow you to listen live while you navigate through the app; integration with PGA TOUR Live app for live video coverage
- Detailed course information including satellite imagery, rough height, and stimpmeter readings for most PGA TOUR courses
- Easy to access leaderboard drawer provides full standings, tee times, and the latest FedExCup rankings
- Push notifications allow you to follow the action even when the app is closed
- All the latest news, videos, and social content from PGATOUR.com
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve provided quicker access to player scorecards from the Leaderboard. Just tap a player to see his score on each hole and select “Shot Details” to dive into shot trails. Thanks for using the PGA TOUR app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Go back to the old app: UPDATE-
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The old app functioned well. It was easy to read, fast, and the ads were at a manageable level. After the update, it takes forever to access the info you’re looking for (shot by shot, scorecard, etc). Also, when trying to access that info you’re redirected to an ad, even though you clicked on the golfer and not on the ad.
They fixed the bug and the app has gone back to the original, well functioning version! I was even contacted by someone from the app to let me know the problem was addressed. Their rating goes back to 5 stars as they have the best app for following golf tournaments.
Developer Response ,
Thursday morning as play started we noticed a processing error in our native app leaderboard. As a result the app is using our web based leaderboards until the defect was resolved. We have since restored our app back to the previous leaderboard. Please completely close out the mobile app and then re-open it if you don't see this change. Thanks for your patience and for reaching out to PGA TOUR.
Simply not as good as it could be
Very pretty app, for sure, but I don’t understand the high ratings from others. Functionality just doesn’t make sense it feels like they wanted to put as many pretty things on as many pages and menus as possible. I don’t understand why when I first open the app, it doesn’t go straight to the leaderboard. It gives you the hole by hole layout like the first thing I care about is “oh who’s on number 5?” And when you click the leaderboard menu button it slides out from the side covering barely over half the screen like its some side-note you’re looking for. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Instead of spending money making pretty graphics of some green how about we figure out how we can get full player profiles on the app with money earned per tournament (the app routes you to Safari). That’s what the people want. Tournament leaderboard and FULL player profiles. I get anxiety every time I open the app because I know it’s going to give me a bunch of noise and I’ll have to dig to find what I’m looking for. Also, the app doesn’t support profile view (on iPad) which is maybe more annoying than all of the above. Granted, I still have the app, but it’s greatest value to me are the notifications and favorite players updates.
Initially Destroyed the app on iOS 10, But Now Fine!
EDIT—Developer promptly fixed the problem. 👍👍👍
Upgrade is no longer mandatory. There is a cancel option!
Original review—Mandatory Upgrades are stupid when you destroy the app on older devices still running iOS 10.3. One is thrown into an endless loop of upgrade required, but it cannot be installed because it is not compatible with iOS 10.3, so install a prior version which is compatible, but the prior version now ISN'T compatible because of the mandatory update! 🙄
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out to PGA TOUR. We have addressed this problem for folks who were experiencing this on iOS 10 and below. When you open the app, you'll see the message stating that a newer version is available, but if you select cancel it will let you proceed to open the app. Please let us know if we can help and thanks for reaching out.
- PGATOUR.com LLC
- 208.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 PGA TOUR Digital
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.