Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on your iOS device with the official PGA TOUR App. Follow all of the action from a single app, available for free from the PGA TOUR.
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE video for every PGA TOUR event
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Push notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
- Location awareness for improved experiences while onsite at select PGA TOUR events
- Shot trails and shot plots for all players
- Real time contextual stats based on each players actual ball position
- Shot plots show how players are scoring from different positions on each hole
- Full 18-hole view to show where your favorites and leaders are on the golf course
- Live audio for most PGA TOUR events allow you to listen live while you navigate through the app; integration with PGA TOUR Live app for live video coverage
- Detailed course information including satellite imagery, rough height, and stimpmeter readings for most PGA TOUR courses
- Easy to access leaderboard drawer provides full standings, tee times, and the latest FedExCup rankings
- Push notifications allow you to follow the action even when the app is closed
- All the latest news, videos, and social content from PGATOUR.com
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We added new enhancements and fixed a few bugs. Thanks for using the PGA TOUR app!
Ratings and Reviews
Go back to the old app: UPDATE-
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The old app functioned well. It was easy to read, fast, and the ads were at a manageable level. After the update, it takes forever to access the info you’re looking for (shot by shot, scorecard, etc). Also, when trying to access that info you’re redirected to an ad, even though you clicked on the golfer and not on the ad.
They fixed the bug and the app has gone back to the original, well functioning version! I was even contacted by someone from the app to let me know the problem was addressed. Their rating goes back to 5 stars as they have the best app for following golf tournaments.
Developer Response ,
Thursday morning as play started we noticed a processing error in our native app leaderboard. As a result the app is using our web based leaderboards until the defect was resolved. We have since restored our app back to the previous leaderboard. Please completely close out the mobile app and then re-open it if you don't see this change. Thanks for your patience and for reaching out to PGA TOUR.
Simply not as good as it could be
Very pretty app, for sure, but I don’t understand the high ratings from others. Functionality just doesn’t make sense it feels like they wanted to put as many pretty things on as many pages and menus as possible. I don’t understand why when I first open the app, it doesn’t go straight to the leaderboard. It gives you the hole by hole layout like the first thing I care about is “oh who’s on number 5?” And when you click the leaderboard menu button it slides out from the side covering barely over half the screen like its some side-note you’re looking for. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Instead of spending money making pretty graphics of some green how about we figure out how we can get full player profiles on the app with money earned per tournament (the app routes you to Safari). That’s what the people want. Tournament leaderboard and FULL player profiles. I get anxiety every time I open the app because I know it’s going to give me a bunch of noise and I’ll have to dig to find what I’m looking for. Also, the app doesn’t support profile view (on iPad) which is maybe more annoying than all of the above. Granted, I still have the app, but it’s greatest value to me are the notifications and favorite players updates.
Liking the newer design actually
I actually really like the newer design (think it’s much more ui friendly unlike a lot of other recent raters)
* please utilize iOS 13 modals for when you open up new windows (ie opening up shortracker from scorecard) benefit is these newer modals allow you to swipe it down and away rather than having to click close up top
* dark mode
* could be a little faster/also when app loads up the top row on home page flashes the player icons which is distracting
* when clicking the scorecards on home for other tours, it navigates you to a different tour view. Should be able to backswipe back to main home rather than having to filter back
Not sure other raters realize that once you click the players name to expand once, you can click any hole on the mini scorecard as your second click and your brought immediately to the shortracker. It’s 2-3 clicks not the 10
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PGATOUR.com LLC
- 135.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 PGA TOUR Digital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.