Experience the PGA TOUR like never before on your iOS device with the official PGA TOUR App. Follow all of the action from a single app, available for free from the PGA TOUR.
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE video for every PGA TOUR event
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Push notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
- Location awareness for improved experiences while onsite at select PGA TOUR events
- Shot trails and shot plots for all players
- Real time contextual stats based on each players actual ball position
- Shot plots show how players are scoring from different positions on each hole
- Full 18-hole view to show where your favorites and leaders are on the golf course
- Live audio for most PGA TOUR events allow you to listen live while you navigate through the app; integration with PGA TOUR Live app for live video coverage
- Detailed course information including satellite imagery, rough height, and stimpmeter readings for most PGA TOUR courses
- Easy to access leaderboard drawer provides full standings, tee times, and the latest FedExCup rankings
- Push notifications allow you to follow the action even when the app is closed
- All the latest news, videos, and social content from PGATOUR.com
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've made improvements to support the scoring changes made for the 2019 TOUR Championship. Thanks for using the PGA TOUR app!
Ratings and Reviews
Go back to the old app: UPDATE-
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The old app functioned well. It was easy to read, fast, and the ads were at a manageable level. After the update, it takes forever to access the info you’re looking for (shot by shot, scorecard, etc). Also, when trying to access that info you’re redirected to an ad, even though you clicked on the golfer and not on the ad.
They fixed the bug and the app has gone back to the original, well functioning version! I was even contacted by someone from the app to let me know the problem was addressed. Their rating goes back to 5 stars as they have the best app for following golf tournaments.
Developer Response ,
Thursday morning as play started we noticed a processing error in our native app leaderboard. As a result the app is using our web based leaderboards until the defect was resolved. We have since restored our app back to the previous leaderboard. Please completely close out the mobile app and then re-open it if you don't see this change. Thanks for your patience and for reaching out to PGA TOUR.
Wanted to look at leaderboards for past tournaments ... some direct me to the present WCG in Mex. instead. Even when it does, it takes forever!!! What is going on? Pls fix it. And now,
All of a sudden, can't upgrade on my I-Pad ... app doesn't support it. I now have NOTHING! What is the problem? Why can't you people leave well enough alone? Also, why is this version not compatible anymore? I have IOS 10.3.3
Adding same comments again ... upgrade, open, must upgrade,
Open, etc. etc. do you ever read the comments? My I-phone app is fine !!! NO STARS, can't even change them ...
Not even close to live
When you open the app, it takes forever to load. Long enough you’ll close it most times before using it. Half the time the live updates are 10 min late. The shot tracker is glitchy and often doesn’t even work, always requiring you to click the player’s name on and off to update to the next shot. Kind of embarrassing how bad this app is considering how much money they have and it’s the only one in existence. Pretty useless if you ask me. Plenty of other sports apps can do what it does, but work way faster. I guess the PGA tour is spending all their time making sure the boiled hot dogs and disgusting sandwiches at their events stay crappy.
- PGATOUR.com LLC
- 215 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 PGA TOUR Digital
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.