• Generate RSA Key Pairs
• Encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify anywhere with keyboard extension
• Open encrypted text files with Action Extension
• Import keys directly from files with Action Extension
• Interact with key servers
• Sign public keys
• Face ID & Touch ID
• Multiple languages & keyboard layouts
• Import/Export keys securely via USB with iTunes File Sharing
• Built on top of an open source, independently audited implementation of the OpenPGP standard
PGP Everywhere allows you to utilize the security of PGP encryption anywhere you type, in almost any app!
PGP Everywhere is a PGP keychain manager with two app extensions:
1. Our keyboard extension allows you to encrypt, decrypt, sign, and verify messages anywhere that you input text.
2. Our action extension allows you to open .asc files and either import the contained keys or decrypt the contained message from whatever app the file is in.
PGP Everywhere replaces stand-alone PGP Mail apps that have limited features and stand-alone encrypted messaging apps that have limited user bases and instead allows you to use PGP encryption with all the apps you already love.
*** KEYBOARD EXTENSION ***
Encrypt within any app
*** FACE ID for PASSPHRASE***
PGP Everywhere emphasizes ease of use and convenience. The option to use Touch ID instead of entering your passphrase allows you to encrypt and decrypt in places where it would be too inconvenient and cumbersome otherwise, like texting or instant messaging.
*** GENERATE KEYS ***
PGP Everywhere offers the ability to generate new key pairs
*** SECURELY IMPORT KEYS ***
In addition to importing keys vie copy/paste, PGP Everywhere allows you to securely import your existing private key via iTunes File Sharing
*** MULTIPLE LANGUAGES ***
This app utilizes open source implementations of OpenPGP.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is much more intuitive than others I’ve tried and I love the keyboard concept. They keep improving the app and the team has been receptive to the feedback I’ve shared. Hope to see more updates in the future!
What I’ve been looking for
This app makes it so much nicer to use PGP on my phone than anything else I've tried. I love that I can use it in outlook!
After seeing developers response...
I can totally understand where he’s coming from as I’m a certified Apple Developer. I’ve just never published anything in the store. The whole sandboxing thing is a catch 22 for users and developers. Also, it’s hard to account for all the versions of PGP encryption. I have used some since on both iPhone and iPad (iPad obviously easier to use with split window interface) and I can say this is a great app to start, but just needs some polish especially on the UI. Sorry for the 1 star, I was just aggravated and felt like I wasted five bucks right away. I hope you continue to keep up development.
- Future Spin Software, LLC
- 44.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Future Spin Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.