PGPFiles is a convenient elementary solution for encryption/decryption of files.
The application is designed for the following:
1. Generating PGP keys.
2. Importing existing PGP keys.
3. Encrypting any files using PGP.
4. Decrypting any file using PGP.
PGPFiles is a simple app for encryption and decryption of files. Using this solution you can completely encrypt or decrypt any file in one click.
- With our app you can quickly and easily encrypt any file you want (pictures, documents, .PDF, video).
- PGPFiles app allows you to create your own key pair for encryption and decryption in one click.
- The application can import existing PGP keys that can then be used for both encryption and decryption of files.
- It is perfect for serious business correspondence as well as for everyday use!
Even users with minimal knowledge can apply encryption with the help of this simple and easy to use interface!
It's easy, convenient, fun and unconventional!
- critical fix bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea, but doesn't seem to work
I think the idea of this app is great, but it just doesn't work. When I try to decrypt a file from Dropbox using an imported key generated with gpg2, I enter my passphrase correctly, and I get no error message, no decrypted output and no decrypted files in my file list.
Despite not working for what I need it to do, 2 stars instead of one for the premise. If it worked, it'd be great.
Important features don’t work.
The “Import Keys” function doesn’t work. There is no way to pick a file. It gives you a text box for typing into, but doesn’t let you paste anything that has been copied to the clipboard. Even if you could get the key into the text box somehow, the keyboard covers up the submit button and there doesn’t seem to be a way to hide the keyboard so you could submit it.
Bought this app just got test if it works, it can generate keys, encrypt files and that's as much as it can do. You cannot send encrypted files to other apps or email (tapping on the file just brings up the decrypt dialog that's it) I don't even know if it actually encrypted anything.
The import keys dialog is missing a back button, so if you decide to not import any keys you have to force close the app.
Random spelling mistakes.
- SJ Software Development Group Limited
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © SJ Software Development Group Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.