The Science of Safer & Better Medication at Your Fingertips
Pharmazam is unfolding a new era where genetic technology can help identify the safest and best medications for you based on your DNA, lifestyle, allergies, health conditions and more. It’s a revolution in human healthcare, and it’s here today.
Studies show that 40-60% of prescribed meds fail to work because of genetic variations. Pharmazam streamlines your medication for more effective results plus it helps to protect you against deadly Adverse Drug Reactions.
Pharmazam uses a painless at home DNA test along with your mobile app profile to INSTANTLY check if medications are a good match or potentially hazardous. If a warning emerges, you can email a detailed report to your doctor to remedy the situation before you even visit the pharmacy. The system was designed to help make medication more effective for anyone, regardless of their age, gender or ethnicity.
Put the science of pharmacogenetics (how your genes affect the body's response to medications) to work for you. Boost your health & recovery times, save time & money, and most of all, protect against deadly reactions with Pharmazam!
Here’s How it Works:
1. Download the app from the App Store
2. Complete your profile in the App
3. Start enjoying safer & more effective medication
Check Drug Compatibility:
• Drug to Gene – Select more effective & less toxic medications
• Drug to Drug – Instantly scan over 130,000 medications
• Drug to Illness – Check for conflicts between illnesses & medications
• Drug to Lifestyle & Diet – Find conflicts between your medications, diet & lifestyle
• Drug to Allergies – See if medications conflict with your known allergies
Drug to Gene services require the purchase of our test kit and submission of a saliva sample for DNA sequencing and analysis. Once you get your test results code, open the app to link your test results and unlock the full power of Pharmazam. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for processing of DNA test kits.
Learn More at www.pharmazam.com
Pharmazam is a cash pay and does not accept insurances. Pharmazam is not a lab. All laboratory partners are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). All data is cloud secured on encrypted servers compliant with all HIPPA, GINA, HITECH, & ERISA regulations. Pharmazam is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, disease, or adverse drug reaction and should not be used to self-diagnose. All reports and information should be reviewed by your physician prior to any changes in your healthcare treatment.
- Updates to Drug-Gene
- Updated Help Documentation
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A real lifesaver!
Let’s face it, a lot of us are on different prescriptions from different docs...I worry about interactions, pharmacists can’t catch it all. This app gives great peace of mind that, between my genetic profile and prescriptions entered, I will be notified of a potential adverse reaction. On top of that, the profile will help guide the best meds for MY individual makeup.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pharmazam, LLC
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmazam, LLC