DJI Mavic Drones - Now Use your DJI Mavic series drone to capture phase-lapses from the sky. Phaze replace the DJI GO app to fully autopilot your drone, getting perfect viewpoint alignment. Great for Exterior Projects like Decks, Patios, Landscaping or complete Custom Homes.
Produce beautiful, high impact time-lapse video and photo collages with before, during and after shots, all perfectly aligned from multiple viewpoints.
What Users are Saying About Phaze:
"Must have for builders • I am huge fan of Phaze, it has summed up all the before and after photos making my job so much easier!" - @sarabendrick, DIY Network
"Easiest Time-lapse • So much time and thought has gone into this app! It makes it so easy for me as a contractor to share with my current or future customers the process or phazes of what we do." - @rrbuildings, Rural Renovators
"A+ app! Love this app! We’ve been using it on all of our remodel projects." @mollabuilders, Molla Builders
During sales meetings, have you ever wanted to SHOW why things cost what? Why they take so long?
Instantly BUILD TRUST with new clients capturing perfectly aligned photos of your projects at each IMPORTANT PHASE, showing & telling what’s new. The value of your work is in THE PROCESS, not just the end result.
Easily share on Social, Text or the Web. Your digital marketing just leveled up.
With Phaze You Can:
• Edge-Ghost Alignment: Capture viewpoint aligned progress photos. Seamlessly overlays a transparent version with a viewpoint's last photo stencil based on screen pressure.
• Time-Lapse Video: HD Quality with multiple viewpoints and cropping options. Perfect for Instagram Stories and Facebook/Instagram Feed Posts.
• Photo Collages: Show Before through After in a single photo. Many customization options available.
• Voice-to-Memo Photos: Transform your voice into a descriptive photo IN ONE STEP. Great for documenting issues, pre-existing damage, proof of work for inspections, etc.. Easily share with co-workers or other stakeholders.
• Presentation Mode: Just Rotate your phone/tablet wide and view a project's photos cycling through time, in full screen HD.
• SnapSummary Video: Get on camera and tell the story of the day for each phase update.
• Camera Roll: Sync Project and Memo Photos automatically, organizing your photos separate from personal.
• Reminders: When on-site, get reminded to update your progress photos. (When you have so much to keep track of, we help)
On The Web:
• Web Project Page: Great to show ongoing projects, allowing potential customers to follow along. Track your views and # of follows.(and fall in love with your work) Request a Phaze Lawn with projects web link to gain local followers.
• Portfolio: Projects Shared Online
• Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Subscription Terms: After free trial, Phaze Plus monthly subscription is $19.99/month, automatically renews unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://phaze.co/terms
Added better camera zoom support for iPhone 12, 12 pro and 12 max. Also if you're resuming a project that was started on an older generation phone (with one camera) on a newer iPhone, the zoom will be set correctly for the viewpoint.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Updates from Previous App Builds
Phaze made some great strides in their updates over the past few months - from UI to responsiveness to upload and update functionality, the app performs at a much higher level compared to some of the earlier builds. Some of the flow and usability could use some love, but overall, great work by the Phaze team in addressing some of the previous issues. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Update: We've update Phaze fix your issue and we've added a great Full Screen Presentation Mode based on your input. Thanks again for the feedback.
We appreciate you bringing these issues to light and look forward to improving them. In the project detail screen, you can definitely review your projects’ progression photo in full screen, but we’d love to hear if you have a better way in mind. Please reach out to our support team via email@example.com or the support messenger in the app to get the time-lapse video issue resolved. Again thanks for using Phaze and being excited about its potential.
Not Owner Builder friendly
I was super excited to use this app to document my house build. My husband and I are the general contractors and wanted a way to track progress on every aspect of our build. From the exterior to every interior room. I first downloaded the app close to a year a when we started the planning progress and got familiar with it. Now that we’ve staked out the house site, I decided to start documenting FINALLY. Two weeks ago I took our first photos. It was great. Went today and took a second set...then I was prompted to update my app. Big mistake!! Now it’s subscription based?! Now you want me to pay $20 a month to get past taking pictures. I know it’s not a large sum but a house building can take a year...that’s a lot to spend on one little app. I can’t even toggle to the last photo taken for reference, only the silhouette screen (which is amazing, but more detail of the original helps). I know this app is meant for builders and construction businesses, but regular people building and documenting new homes or remodels would love to have access to all the fun little details that drew me in, with costing a ton! I’m disappointed. I’ve been so excited to use this and now it’s just not what I expected. From what I CAN see, it’s a great app though.
Developer Response ,
Hi BeccaSue, The new Plus Subscription ADDs additional features (For Pros) on top of Phaze's current features, which are and have been completely FREE since we launched. The Last Photo button has now been replaced with a better way. Just press down with force on the shutter button (3D Touch) and you'll see the last photo. Release the shutter to snap the photo. If you need a quick walk through, please reach out in the app to our support team via the "ASK" button on the feed, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for using Phaze!
We have been using the Phaze app for over a year now. It is honestly one of the best tools we use for marketing. The app allows you to take multiple progress shots of a project from the same exact angle. Each time you update the project, there is a ghost image that helps you keep all pictures within the same frame. At the end of the project, you have this incredible time lapse from start to finish. Additionally, it keeps a log of the project from video updates, to picture documentation. It is super easy to use and you can have multiple files per project. We highly recommend this app to everyone. Download now!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppSure Inc
- 225.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - Appsure Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Phaze Plus Plan $19.99
- Unlimited Plan - 1 User $24.99
- Phaze Plus Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.