Whether you care for yourself or a loved one, you can use Philips Cares when you have a Philips Lifeline service subscription. Philips Cares adds new and exciting features to your service experience.
Easily form and activate your care circle of family and friends
Invite trusted people in your care circle, share latest information and help everyone involved stay on the same page, so that you can best care for yourself, a loved one or each other.
Get meaningful insights and notifications about care
Stay informed about your loved one, their interactions with Philips Lifeline trained care specialists and updates from your care circle. Share notes and track trends about your loved one’s wellbeing, and discover insights about aging and caregiving personalized for your care situation.
Manage your Philips Lifeline service when and how you want
Update your account information online, including changing payment information or viewing bills for the services that you pay for. Manage your or your loved one’s information, when authorized to do so.
Philips Cares features include:
- Care circle where you can invite trusted family and friends
- Home timeline where you will find the latest information about your loved one
- Updates and weekly summaries about interactions with Philips Lifeline trained care specialists
- Shared notes about your loved one’s mood, mobility or general wellbeing
- Content items with insights about aging and caregiving relevant for your care situation
- Care recipient profile with important information to manage their care
- Caregiver availability to help in case of an emergency
- Device(s) status and notifications of any issues and information to help you solve them
- Account information like service payment and bills when you are the payer for the service
Start worrying less and focus more on the key moments that matter with your loved ones!
This App is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. Lifeline Systems Company disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalized medical advice. If you have any concerns about your health and care situation, consult with your doctor.
You are among the first people to join our Philips Cares community and we would love your help to improve. Your feedback on your experience and any ideas for improvements or new features are very much welcome. Thank you for supporting our community!
Want to learn more? Visit us at www.philips.com/cares
In this release, we added phone verification as an alternative to email verification.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Innovative way to bring care givers together and care
This is app helps to make the care giving experience interactive and simplify services needed for the patients and care givers .
The app freezes when I try to update credit card info (I tried several times)
Call center was no help
Greg the sales person that I first talked with gave me his direct phone number ( thank goodness I wrote it down) I called him and he got me help
Everything was good from that point on
We r new to this but are happy at this point
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Philips Electronics North America Corporation
- 156.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Koninklijke Philips N.V. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.