- Create your own light show using the Philips Colorstream™ customizable lighting system. Control your lights from your smart phone or tablet using the Colorstream™ app. The easy to use app allows you to adjust the color, brightness or function of your Colorstream™ lights. Simple Bluetooth connectivity allows for up to 4 sets to be grouped together, and you can choose from multiple functions on each set.
Customize your light show:
• Functions: Choose from multiple preprogrammed functions, with brightness control available on some functions. From select sets, chose steady on colors.
• Music: Make the lights move to music on your phone
• Microphone: Set the app to microphone and watch the lights flash to your voice, or turn on your favorite streaming service to get real-time reaction to music
• Timer: Set multiple timers
1. Fix the problems found.
2. Adjust some interface adaptation issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst App Ever
Don’t buy these lights.
They’re cool in theory, but the app NEVER WORKS. I’m a fairly intelligent person when it comes to technology, but these are complete garbage. If you have multiple strands it’s nearly impossible to get them all hooked to Bluetooth at the same time. Once you finally get them recognized by the app they glitch in and out. Click on a strand and try to change color/effect- nope! it’s already been disconnected.
Without a working app these lights and their functions are essentially unusable. You’ve overpaid for white lights. There is no other way to change their color/function if you can’t connect to them. It doesn’t matter how close you are to the lights either.
If you’re interested in spending $300/6 strands, and 30 minutes trying to turn on/off your lights each day- these are the Christmas lights for you. Not impressed.
Don’t bother until they update with fixes
For the price, I would expect at least basic functionality for very good lights, but what good are they if they can’t be controlled? When it does connect and work, works as advertised except for the timer, which will only work if the device the app is on stays connected.
That’s the issue. Connectivity is just plain horrible thereby rendering the complete light package useless. If I had manual control, I’d give it 4 stars.
When they do connect and function, they are amazing. Maybe that’s just me justifying what I paid for the sets.
What a disappointment for such great potential. Especially for the price. But like I stated, if they can’t have simple on/off control, let alone mode and color control due to connectivity, what’s the point. I’m returning beautiful lights because of a cheap app. Sad.
Timer will not work
Lights are beautiful and bright. Lots of options for display. However, like the other reviewers have said, the timer does not work. Sometimes they will shut off correctly but they have turned on automatically exactly one time since I’ve plugged them in several weeks ago. I paid $28 thinking they would save me the hassle of setting up an old school timer. Nope. How hard can it be for Phillips of all companies to get a simple timer right?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seasonal Specialties LLC
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Seasonal Specialties LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.