Philly Eats makes it easy to search and save local restaurant recommendations from The Philadelphia Inquirer—a trusted source for news about the best places to eat & drink in your area.
Brought to you by the Lenfest Local Lab, and powered by The Inquirer’s Craig LaBan and Mike Klein, this app doesn’t just show you where to eat—but where to eat well.
Philly Eats features:
Filtering & Saving
* Filter restaurant search results by cuisine, price, neighborhood and more
* Save restaurants to a favorites list
* Make reservations, go to the restaurant’s website or click to call
* New restaurant openings
* A favorite restaurant is nearby
We’d love to hear what you think about the app. Reach out to us anytime under Settings > Share Your Feedback, Tweet us @lenfestlab or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you’re a local news organization that would like a similar app in your city, let us know.
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Institute for Journalism in New Media LLC
- 31.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 The Lenfest Institute for Journalism
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.