Police blotters are printed in newspapers in small towns. They help small communities stay on top of crime and increase awareness. But never has one been produced for Philadelphia, until now.
PHILLYBLOTTER provides hyper-local crime police reporting to the parts of the city you live in. PhillyBlotter will keep you connected with the best-available information about a crime, better in many cases than what your neighbors have.
Stay engaged in the safety of your community with over 100 neighborhood police blotters, one for every neighborhood of Philly. Mix-and-match up to three neighborhood police blotters to create your own customized police blotter that contains the areas you care about the most.
Don't have time to even open the app? With Primary Location enabled we will send you notifications whenever the Philadelphia Police Department publishes information about violent and violative crime that is reported close to your home.
The app also includes:
- ONE MILE BLOTTER: Amplify the signal and decrease the noise using the One Mile Blotter which sorts recent crime incidents based on the distance from where you are.
- CRIME SEARCH: A powerful and fast search utility to find published Philadelphia Police crime reports going back to 2006. Search by neighborhood, police district, police service area, crime type, whether charges were filed against a defendant related to the crime, or the District Control Number of the crime provided by Philadelphia Police.
- ARRESTS and ARREST SEARCH: Any time a public court arrest record is connected to a crime report, we will let you know. You can also search the CourtWatch Arrests database to locate a prior crime incident based on a defendant's name. Arrest records are available for the previous 5 years.
(LOCATION: This app is for Philadelphia, PA, USA ONLY. This app does not support any other locations but inside Philadelphia. It does not include the Philadelphia suburbs)
New feature - Neighborhood statistics!
Performance improvements and various bugfixes also included in this release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If I could rate this zero stars I would.
Does not work. Maps come up blank as though nothing is happening. Switch from the default view causes the app to crash. If I paid for this, I demand a refund. This is fraud.
No longer works....Crashes or returns no data
This app was great for a few months and then it stopped working. Map data shows nothing(when it doesn’t crash)as does the crime lists. Waste of money for something that only worked for a short time.
Stopped working completely
This hasn’t worked in months. Frustrating for a paid app. Opening the blotter causes the app to crash and opening the map view shows nothing.
- CHRISTOPHER Sawyer
- 175.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Philadelinquency
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.