The power of phish.in in the palm of your hand! Listen to any song from phish.in and view concert ratings and reviews from phish.net!
+ Scrobble to Last.FM
+ Download songs for offline listening!
+ Listen to music in the background, with full listening capabilities!
+ Filter concerts by soundboards and remastered versions!
+ Look at every time a song was played!
+ Look at the top rated concerts
+ See which times a song was on the jamming charts
+ Keep track of your stats with PhishTracksStats.com
+ Read the taper's notes
Big thanks to phish.net, the Mockingbird Foundation and phishtracks.com for making this data available for use!
This app is not affiliated with phish.net, the Mockingbird Foundation, phish.in, or Phish in any way. The phish.net API is used in accordance with the ToS and the owner of phish.in has provided his blessing to this app, but it is not of his own creation.
Welcome to the brand new PhishOD UI featuring photos by Andrea Nusinov (@andreanusinov).
The app will also recall the last show and song you were playing so if the app crashes or is closed in the background, the app then automatically bring the app back to the same position in same song.
For the history fanatics out there, PhishOD now lets you browse all the shows that have taken place on this day.
Alex Bird contributed a heat map that shows next to each song, show and tour to let you know how popular it is.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to give it 5 stars...
But I'm dealing with a LOT of bugs. I love what this app does do well (playing downloaded shows), and I use it for hours every day.
The bugs, however, are *incredibly* frustrating. Some examples include:
* Playback stopping after the first track of a playback session finishes. This happens very consistently.
* Random playback gaps in the middle of streamed tracks (downloaded tracks are fine).
* App won't resume playback if interrupted by other app's audio / Siri / dictation. Play/pause buttons from lock screen and control center don't work again until you press "pause" and "play" again in the app. It's like the app's playback controls are not properly integrated into the rest of iOS like most other apps.
* App crashes when viewing downloads from public playlists (or favoriting tracks from these playlists)
* Many title details (including dates) are cut off on screens smaller than the iPhone 6
There are more issues, but these are my biggest concerns. I would love to see an update address some of these items!
Good app for phans
Maybe I am just lucky, but I haven’t encountered any of the issues that others have addressed. My shows play and download fine. I am using the app on my ipad mini 2. I would love to see (for the other disappointed phans) an update addressing and fixing their issues. But I love this app. When I look for an app to stream or download shows from the boys, I haven’t found anything better than PhishOD. I love that it is free also. Which is a BIG reason why I chose this app over others. And to the other phans that are complaining about as of yet no new updates, all I can say is...
Just remember it is an absolutely FREE app.
Great app but don't pause!
Major issue is that if you pause a song and then return to it a few minutes later it restarts the song after a few seconds. Then the scrubbing doesn't work. So, you better get through that 45 min Runaway Jim in one shot, cause you aren't picking up in the middle. Of course, it's awesome just to have the app so I can't really complain. Totally grateful to have it. I would actually pay a few bucks for the thing if the bugs were fixed. Not paying for the music, but paying to have developers make it an awesome experience is worth it.
- Blue Paint, LLC
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Blue Paint, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.