Established in 2010, PHOENIX has fast become known as the UK’s most exciting breakthrough lifestyle publication. Published from the heart of London, the magazine interviews pop culture icons, hunts down the latest ‘cool’ brands, and presents the season’s luxury fashion, beauty innovations, design trends, and delves into the world of the arts. PHOENIX is published bi-annually, and this digital version of the print magazine is priced £2.99 per issue. Download the free app here to make in-app purchases of single issues or discounted subscriptions.
Also available via the PHOENIX app is The Manual, a game-changing digital only monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine designed from scratch to suit the way we want to read, work, play and shop now. Where the PHOENIX print magazine is all about high-end fashion and long form content, The Manual (£1.49) is an accessible, timely and practical guide to the month’s most worthwhile and original trends, products, openings and events. It’s a fast, sexy digital native - but with timeless taste, wit, and attitude.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £4.99 / US $6.99 (2 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £7.99 / US $11.99 (4 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
New iPhone Layout
Fix for issue download problem on iOS9
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com LTD
- In-App Purchases
- summer2015 $3.99
- spring2015 $3.99
- winter2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.