Is your iPhone Storage full? Free up space on iPhone with Phone Cleaner for Media Files!
Find and remove the biggest media files, remove unneeded duplicate photos to free up space on your phone.
Phone Cleaner for Media Files helps to easily find the photos and videos which take up the most storage space on your device.
Most frequently, we run out of space because of photos and videos. There may be times when you find that even 256GB isn't enough space for everything you want to store. Fortunately, with the app, this problem can be quickly solved.
How to free up storage on iPhone with Phone Cleaner for Media Files:
- Find and remove the biggest photos and videos.
- Find and remove similar looking photos.
FIND AND REMOVE THE LARGEST MEDIA FILES:
1. Launch the app and see the largest photos and videos.
2. Swipe down to trash a photo/video or swipe left to view the next photo/video.
3. Go to Trash, delete the selected files to free up storage space.
FIND AND REMOVE SIMILAR PHOTOS:
1. Switch to the Similar section.
2. Select useless similar looking photos.
3. Go to Trash and delete similar photos.
Phone Cleaner for Media Files allows you to see how much space each picture and video occupies and what useless similar photos you have. Then use the app to clean up iPhone of unneeded media files.
Also, you can use the Favorites section and Hidden options to protect selected files from being deleted accidentally.
BENEFITS OF CLEANER FOR MEDIA FILES:
- Find and remove large photos and videos.
- Find and clear unneeded similar photos.
- Hide groups of similar photos.
- Add important photos to Favorites.
* The app operates on iPhones and iPads
* Phone Cleaner for Media Files is available for free in iTunes Store.
* Find more information at www.nektony.com/phonecleaner
* For any question contact us at email@example.com
Phone Cleaner for Media Files is the easiest storage space cleaner for an iOS device. Free up memory on your iPhone and prevent receiving the message “Not Enough Storage”.
Phone Cleaner for Media Files is the most efficient way to get more storage space on iPhone.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within one business day.
Optimized for the latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Slick & mostly accurate
I appreciated being able to compare each photo it selected as a duplicate. My only difficulty is it seemed to include all the individual frames of a gif. It seems like deleting any of them would make the gif not run or not run smoothly, so I ended up hiding all those that I thought were from gifs — and yet I didn't see a way to tell for sure from within the app.
Simple but effective.
I've been looking for a simple way to clean out large screenshots, screen recordings, etc from iCloud Photos and I've finally found a workable solution with this app. While it starts off with reading your photos databse, on a modern Apple Silicon device that does not take a lot of time. Once that's done you can go over to Biggest and start cleaning files from there.
I appreciate Nektony LLC for making this app! I hope they update it and add some features such as being able to sort items by largest & smallest with the file siizes listed and sort by most recent or oldest with time stamps.
Wasted 1-1/2 hrs......
I read the reviews but thought I’d try it anyway.....
1. It’s free as far as I could tell.
2. There are ads but they are very small line items, after a few minutes of using the app I barely noticed them.
3. There was no pressure to upgrade to a paid version. I’m not certain there is one as there was never an ad or other indication one was available.
4. It’s easy to use once you get the hang of it. I didn’t see a tutorial but as I said it’s simple.
1. I believe it somehow picks up and shows shows photos I thought I’d already deleted such as pre-edit copies.
2. I selected several hundred photos to delete and when I pressed the remove button it turned red as another reviewer said, with the same results: nothing happens.
3. When photos remained on the page I went to my photo albums and looked for the photos I’d marked for deletion, they were all still there.
If there were instructions as to how to use the app maybe they would tell you how to delete photos but as it is I’ll just go to my photo albums and delete them there, it’s pretty much the same process.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nektony LLC
- 192.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nektony. Phone Cleaner for Media Files, 2020.