Download the Phone com Mobile Office app to manage your personal and business communications on one phone! Assign separate phone numbers for each role or project on your mobile device, set custom caller-ID numbers to keep your iPhone number private when placing business related calls and keep your personal and business profiles separate.
The Phone com Mobile Office app for iPhone offers features that let you customize and simplify your communications so you can take care of business from anywhere:
• Visual voicemail lets you read voicemail messages instead of listening to them —convenient and discreet!
• Send and receive SMS text messages using your Phone com office number(s) or other numbers associated with your work projects – keep your iPhone number only for your real friends and family
• Receive fax messages on your iPhone
• Keep work-related voicemails and fax messages separated from personal ones
• Start or join a conference call with one single click
• Save money in Callback mode, when it is cheaper to receive than make a call
• Block telemarketing and other nuisance calls
• Organize contacts in a comprehensive address book showing both your iPhone contacts as well as business-related contacts you entered into your Phone com account online.
Phone com is the 21st Century, cloud-based phone company focused on the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs. In addition to offering a variety of innovative, customizable and cost-effective communications solutions, Phone com also delivers unmatched customer support to more than 30,000 customers across the United States.
Delete functionality in recent calls
Sorting contacts by First/Last Name
Called number is shown on call detail
Caller id mismatch alert in recent calls
Fixed inconsistent recent log
Denied device contact permission is handled gracefully while syncing contacts and while the user goes to the device contact section
Ratings and Reviews
Not a proper voip system
This is a joke of an application. It requires you to have a mobile phone number in order to use the app. A real VoIP service would allow calls directly to the destination number, without an intermediary step. But this app makes you call a local “gateway number” which then connects your call to the destination. If you are traveling and don’t have mobile service it becomes impossible to use the app. They need to change this immediately.
Unreliable - broken
I thought it was me but reading other reviews I see it’s not.
Notifications are unreliable in that the number of text messages and voicemails fluctuates between being correct to 1,459 messages to 5 to none. Many times it will get stuck on 5 and I will have read or listened to all messages.
Making calls is pretty reliable using their gateway.
Sometimes I have a lot of dropped calls and my signal doesn’t make a difference 4 bars 4G to LTE to 3G they are just not coming through.
I use this app everyday for my Real Estate business and I rely heavily on it so that the calls I make from my phone match up with my office phone. This is a crucial part of my communication.
Please work out these bugs.
This company really struggles with their iOS app! It’s broken!! Text notifications are not reliable. Still no picture text messages. I use this app everyday for my small business. Calls normally work if I use the “call back” mode. PLEASE get serious about the smart phone app. This has great potential!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.