"WOW... over 6,000 words grouped by phonics sounds. This app is awesome to teach phonic awareness!"
One of the best ways to rapidly learn how to speak, read, and recognize words is through phonic awareness. This app is specifically designed to help students recognize and distinguish words by sounds.
This app is loaded with content. We are talking over 6,000 professionally recorded words carefully grouped into 225 categories by phonics.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 6 Years Old
WHY STUDENTS AND KIDS LOVE IT
● Over 6,000 unique words - this means you will never get tired of it since you always have new words to discover
● Words are intelligently grouped by phonics
● App supports 3 unique learning modes including (play audio automatically and proceed to next card on click or hear audio only on click and move back and forth one word at a time by swiping left or right)
● Multiple unique game (quiz) modes from easy (2 words only) to challenging (6 words per page)
● Phonic highlights accelerate learning - students can see the phoneme that is being emphasized in each lesson via highlights
● Ability to add your own cards - you can add an unlimited number of new words and record your own voice
● Add new lists - you can add and group flash cards into customizable lists which is ideal for learning
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● The application works both in portrait and landscape mode
● Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
● Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
● Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
● Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
● Don't want to teach a given word? No problem, just delete the card
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed audio recording bug
Ratings and Reviews
I love how there are many pronunciations and a speaker.
The bad thing is every time I play a record of my voice, the speaker's volume is smaller
Earning Points For Play Would Help
hold the interest of my 6 year old son. The content is spot on (5 Stars)and there could be loads of learning going on here if my son were even just a little more engaged by earning something! Haha! Anything —Stars, points, cash to by some virtual something...he like to win things. While great content the game application of finding the right word of six words just drones on with the words, great, perfect or good job. Cool sounds would also add to raising the engagement factor as well. Great app just need some swagger to engage a savvy audience!! Engagement score (1 Star) combined with content score (5 stars) to come up with a total rating of 3
Versatile app for slp
I’m a speech therapist that uses this app to work on articulation of speech-for example the “sh” sound in the suffix “tion”. By showing the words while asking the child to read or imitate the child can practice saying the word correctly and at the same time improve reading and understanding of the meaning of some prefixes and suffixes. Love the breadth of phonics groups on this app! I do not use features such as creating your own lists which in the past has been buggy. Regardless I love this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 91.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Alligator Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.