Phonics Inventory™ (formerly known as Scholastic Phonics Inventory) remains the same digital assessment tool that measures decoding and sight word reading fluency in fewer than 10 minutes.
PI can be used as a universal screener, or placement into a Tier II or III intervention, as well as a progress monitoring tool.
NOW our customers can administer PI on iPads to assess foundational reading skills for grades 3 - 12+.
With PI, students' accuracy and fluency are measured in less than 10 minutes:
1. Practice tests measure touchscreen speed/ability.
2. Letter recognition assess students' recognition of lower-case letters.
3. Sight word recognition measure students' knowledge of high-frequency sight-words.
4. Non-Word decoding tests assess students' decoding skills.
- A VALIDATED measure of decoding and sight word fluency
- fast and scaleable
- perfect for RTI
PI for iPad is available to all System 44 Next Generation customers.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- Copyright © by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.