"OMG Thank You! These guided reading books are perfect for my struggling readers." - Kelsey Starr - Kinder teacher and mom
Phonics Station is a comprehensive collection of sound spelling cards to use while learning phonics, reading, and spelling.
When it comes to learning phonics, repetition is very important, especially for students that are already struggling. These workbooks are designed to give you students extra practice in a fun, simple, easy and engaging way.
Please ask your students to say each page following the pattern below.
"A says 'a' as in apple.
I use these workbooks to reinforce new phonic sounds. They are great for daily repetition and reading practice.
The best way to first use this app is together with a student. Whenever they see a page, ask them to read each page. If they get stuck, they can tap on the word or phonics sound to get help. Once a student has been introduced to the app, they can also continue using it independently to gain confidence in their reading, spelling, and phonics.
WHY TEACHERS AND PARENTS LOVE PHONICS STATION
- I can use it to introduce new phonics
- I can use it to teach spelling patterns
- I can use it as a guided reading practice
- I can use it in my reading word work centers
- I can use it for daily reading practice with my students
- It includes over 250 practice cards organized by phonics sounds
- Fun graphics and huge variety keep kids engaged
- Professional sound recordings make the workbook fun and interactive and allow kids to learn phonics at their own pace
What sounds are included?
- All letter sounds
- Chunks including ab, ad, ap, etc.
- Chunks including ed, et, etc.
- Chunks including id, ig, etc.
- Chunks including ob, od, etc.
- Chunks including ub, up, etc.
- Blends - l
- Blends - r
- Blends - s
- Digraphs - ch, ck, gh, gn, kn, ph, qu, sh, tch, th, wh
- Vowel sounds - ai, air, ar, ay, a_e, ea, ee, high, er, i.e., ir, i_e, oa, oi, ow, oy, o_e, ur, u_e, y
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App with one minor flaw
Really like the app. Will be great to use with my first grader and sixth grader who both have dyslexia. Only thing that could be improved is some vowel patterns (chunks) are white letters which makes the black letters in the rest of the word stand out more. This is going to draw my kids attention to the wrong part of the word. Would be better if you stuck with only colored letters, no white, for the vowel patterns (chunks). Thanks for the great app.
Good but some blends aren't correct
I can see a lot of effort was put in to all of your apps. I always love the alligator apps.
I scrolled to the bottom to check out OW blend and it says Ow as in O. Clown. In these words it doesn't say O. This is difficult because I teach my students that there are two sounds so this is showing the opposite.
As a grandparent who watches both a pre-k and kindergarten student five days a week. This app gives me a handle on phonics which is how the schools teach now a days
In the 'old days', we had a long list to memorize.
Oh, and both of my grandchildren 💏 love this colorful talking app. My iPad is in use while waiting on the bus. Thanks!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.