Photo Brush lets you easily customize photos by using your finger as a paint brush and a large assortment of designs in a rainbow of colors as paint.
This is the Lite version of Photo Brush, which has only a sampling of the brushes in the full version. If you like Photo Brush, please consider purchasing the full version to support further development.
Featuring a built-in library of 39 examples of image art, like stars, kisses, skulls, happy faces, splatters, question marks, and other symbols, all available in 12 different colors, the app allows users to paint them on to any photo using a fingertip. Size, rotation, transparency, auto-repeat, and randomness are user selectable. Enabling photographers to "frame" their subjects with colorful graffiti, the app can transform good photos into dynamic photo art.
Built-In Library (each brush available in 12 different colors):
* Animals - dog paw print, cat paw print, raven silhouette
* Christmas - candy, Santa cap, snowflake
* Design - glare star point, heart, Chinese "love" character, skull, splatter, sun
* Geometry - fan, circle, star, 3D star
* Halloween - flying bat
* Letters - exclamation point (!), question mark (?)
* Miscellaneous - confetti, FAIL, lipstick kiss imprint, wet tear
* Music - headphones, musical notes
* Nature - butterfly, clover, flame, flower, leaf, palm tree, petal, rose
* Numbers - seven (7), dollar sign ($)
* Special - glowing sun
* Sports - goalie mask, baseball glove, skis
Reducing the time required to artistically enhance any photograph, Photo Brush includes both random and stepped controls for brush size, transparency, and rotation. For example, turning on the random option of the size control allows the user to tap once to produce a large star, and then tap again to create a star of a different, random size. Dragging instead of tapping will produce a stream of stars of all sizes. Alternatively, with the stepped control activated, the first tapped star will be small, and grow slightly larger with each successive tap. Dragging produces a stream of stars that grow progressively larger.
* Use a photo from the Photo Library, snap a picture with an iDevice, or select from any of the stunning, included high-resolution canvases
* Custom brush picker allows users to see all color options at a glance
* Select multiple colors for random selection
* Vary transparency, rotation, and size of designs to fit any photo
* Save images to the iOS Camera Roll or Photo Library
* Export resolutions include screen, or desktop size
* Upload images to Facebook, or Twitter and email photo art directly from Photo Brush
* Access preference settings quickly from the toolbar
* Undo/Redo available by swipe or touch
* Shake to Clear All
"Create image art amazingly fast wherever you are! iPhone users, surprise your friends by taking their picture and using them as your subject," commented Bobby Cronkhite. "Users can also pick photos from their device's Photo Album, and Photo Brush reacts to differences in drawing technique - from dabbing to heavy-flow swiping."
Updated for iOS 7 compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Love This App!
I have been using Photo Brush for awhile now and I love it! You can change the size, translucency of the icons all very easily as well you have full control of where to place the icons. Much better than other bokeh style apps.
Excellent program does what I wanted
I'm an artist and a Photoshop Pro, All I wanted or expected from a 'draw' program or bitmap editor for the iPhone was the ability to draw a circle around an item in a photo to point out an area to someone else I would send the image to. Photo Brush Lite does this, plus give you the ability to change the width of the line. I goes on quite a bit further with some color and reverse filters plus some groovey fun brush 'hoses' to add distinctive clip art images to your pics. That part is fun, but it also does the seriously useful part of allowing you to draw lines and arrows to point out what you want someone else to see. It saves your image as a new image so it does not overwrite or destroy your original image. Very nice program and now one of my most valuable iPhone apps.
What is Wrong with You People?
I very much love this app! I'm 14 but it's coming out of a 14 year old girls mouth " Its the best editing app, I've ever used, I stood here looking for this app and I love it! It saved all my pictures ( 34 so far..) so don't lie about it! Geeze who lies anymore?! Seriously it's the Internet not your mother- no need to lie...anywho I also wanted to say to all of you who has wrote a message or is gonna, your comments on Apple will be read-- Jesus is next to you and you may not even know it!!! :-) anyways peace!
The developer, Bobby Cronkhite Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.