Simply shrink pictures to save disk space. Download now for free!
*Please note the information at the end.
Your storage is almost full or you want to reduce the size of photos to send it with Whatsapp, iMessage, or post it on Facebook or Instagram? This app will solve your problem.
- Compress single pictures, multiple pictures or entire albums to save storage
- Customize strength of JPG compression
- Customize reduction of the image size (optional)
- Compression of images also possible without resizing
- Preview to check image quality
- Preview of disk space before and after compression
- Simple & intuitiv
- If you like, the app can also delete the original photos for you (requires at least iOS 8) so that only the compressed ones will be kept. Please note that deleted photos may still appear in the album "Recently Deleted". Delete them as well to save disk space.
Download now for free and save storage on your device!
*IMPORTANT WHEN DELETING PHOTOS:
Please note: iOS will let compressed photos appear both in the album you specified as well as in the "Camera Roll". I.e. when deleting the new compressed photos in the "Camera Roll" the photos will also be deleted from the other album.
1) The app will only compress photos in JPEG format. Screenshots in PNG or other formats like GIF cannot be compressed.
2) If you have many photos on your device it may take up to one minute until the pictures will be shown in the app. So if you have chosen the album from which you want to compress images and you don't see anything please be patient. It just may take a few seconds until they load.
3) Don't select too many photos at once.
Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
If you’re looking to reduce the size or the image quality this application make things quite easy. Do you have the option of either reducing the image quality or the image size. You’ll appreciate the options to select either or
Inconvenient! Horrible! Not iPhone Friendly!
This application only resizes images that are jpeg formatted. Any option selected within the application one is prompted immediately to purchase the full version at $4.99. This is rude, and abrupt to the user's experience. One is only to use the most recent 50 pictures in one's photo library. The application looks at the dates to verify the recent 50 pictures validity. One can deviate from this inconvenience by taking a screenshot of the picture in question. I was not able to find any settings to edit my picture format on my iPhone 7 Plus. Thus, making the application appear, at the least, not iPhone 7 Plus friendly. I am not aware if changing the photo format is possible on the iPhone 7 Plus. It is horrible, that the application is not equipped with the ability to change the photo format. It's is an inconvenience, and possibly a feature they must only offer in the full version. It's in short a consumerist ploy to take people's money.
I have over 5000 pictures. I thought this app was great as the video version is very helpful. However it keeps locking up after about the 40th-80th picture. I closed all the apps running and it still does the same thing. It’s not dependable at all. I also made sure it’s not pictures that are not from the camera as I read some reviews here. So I have to go 40-50 pics at a time to get reliable results. Very frustrating. I have the iPhone 8 Plus running latest iOS 12. Regret making the purchase and hope to get my money back. I am still waiting for the developer to respond. 2 weeks and nothing.
- Martin Brachmann
- 23.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Martin Brachmann
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Version $4.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.