This app helps you to determine fake, "photoshopped", retouched, edited images. The app uses Difference Map Analysis (DMA), that is to find parts of a picture that were edited. After processing a photo the program produces the image with edited parts standing out. Also the app will identify EXIF-data (when and with what device a photo was made, image characteristics, sometimes a place, where a photo was made, could also be identified).
- Difference Map Analysis for JPEG images
- Mark potentially edited regions
- Detect duplicated regions
- Show full EXIF data
- All reports can be sent by email
- For best results use original modified JPEG files (not resaved many times)
- bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Real photoshop detector but did not help with many times resaved images.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.