Amazing selfie editor app is one of the coolest editor of all time.
- import photos from photo library easily
- mask photo with 150+ masking images
- apply newest photo filter
- adjust brightness, contrast and hue
- choose from amazing color adjustments
- set blur/focus circular and rectangular
- adjust/crop/rotate photo
- draw on photo with color you choose
- adjust tone Ton curve
- export photos to library easily
Below is subscription detail: Total Calm
• Subscription Prices:
Weekly Subscription -3 Day Free Trial then $2.49/week
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
We have added new features
- UI Improvment
- Auto save edited image
- Hunderds of Overlays
- New stickers & and many more
Ratings and Reviews
So far the app is a little confusing, but it can be easy to figure out. When you first open the app there’s a picture that kind of throws you off, and you have to guess which symbol to press to actually edit the video. But, after all that, it actually works pretty well.
Very cool effects and it's what I've been looking for here a suggestion that would be great to have a brush to add/ remove some of effect.
I know I can use a different blend mode apps that I can screen out the white but I do wish I could have it transparent when I save it or change the background color at least
Best app ever.
Just when you think you can edit the pictures the best, I wasn’t until I used this app. Haven’t used any other editing app since. Thank you so much for creating this app for us all.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muljibhai Vaishnav
- 54.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © MR
- In-App Purchases
- Photo Editing $2.49