This is the best Collage App to create stunning images for social media, like Instagram, TikTok posts and stories, Facebook posts, banners and covers, YouTube thumbnails, and Pinterest collections.
•Create memory collages with ease
•Create amazing social media content
•Grow a new business
Video Editor & Video Grid Maker
• Combine photos and videos to make video grids, trim your video easily!
• Best Instagram video and photo editor, add blurred backgrounds without cropping them or adding unexpected watermarks!
•You can synchronize your video clips so that they are all aligned to the same moment in time.
•Up to 9 Videos.
Social-Media Marketing Tool
• Watermark: Customize your own logo and Watermark, add Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp logo easily with your name.
• Ratio: Tons of popular ratios including Facebook cover, Apple Watch, A4, A3 sizes, and more which allows you slay on social media!
• Text: Add any font you want and add beautiful curved texts on your photo.
The most complete collage app
•20000+ different collage templates. Re-mix up to 16 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts, and collages.
• Design your own photo creations! Make beautiful filmstrip and cool photo stitches!
• You can also personalize your own scrapbook with freestyle pic stitches! Happy scrapbooking!
Powerful photo editor
•Crop, rotate, resize, blur, and beautify your photos easily, you can even frame your images in Instagram's 1:1 aspect ratio!
• Add stickers, text, backgrounds, graffiti, boarders, and mosaic, or adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, and layout of your photos!
• Convert a raw photo into a powerful image all in one app. You can also customize templates to suit your needs!
= Contact Us =
• Email: email@example.com
PHOTOGRID PREMIUM PLAN
• Access to 20000+ Elements
• Create VideoGrids up to 15 minutes long. High-quality full HD 4K VideoGrid.
• Freely decide aspect ratio for your photo
• Enjoy an ads-free experience
• Share with friends without any watermarks
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- All premium plans will be auto-renewed at the end of each period.
- Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the end of the valid period to avoid a nonrefundable auto-renewal.
- Cancellation requests made prior to the end of the period will become effective at the end of that period term.
- You can manage and turn off auto-renewal in your Apple Account Settings.
• Premium Plan Choices
- Initiation or termination of a premium plan must be done through the iTunes App Store, which may be subject to a sales tax in your area. Note: you are responsible for checking the Terms of Service of your app store for detail and applicability of sales tax.
Please be aware that refund is NOT available after purchase.
• 2022 PhotoGrid.app reserves the right to adjust the pricing for its products and services in the future.
• Fix bugs and improve user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
No subscription needed!
When I first installed this app and opened it I almost deleted it immediately because it asked to subscribe. I assumed it was useless without subscribing like most things. Thank goodness I didn’t delete it! Not only is it not useless, it saved me SOooo much time, ink and paper. I could kick myself for not finding it sooner. I am putting together a bunch of pics for my nephews grad party. I was unable to find any decent printer app to use with my phone and brother printer so had to print each 4x6 photo individually. Doing this made the pics to big, was wasteful and required cutting by hand. With this app I’m able to print 2-FOUR pics on one single 4x6 sheet! The pics are perfect size to collage, easy to see (not to small) and no cutting out all the extra backgrounds are needed. Saving the collage to print only requires an EXTREMELY quick ad Thank you SO much for this app. I do not need the extras included in the subscription so I’m here writing this review in hopes that it helps this extremely useful app. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Used to be my favorite - really disappointed
I’ve used this app for years and years - it’s been my favorite for editing photos. I loved the choices of filters, the way the app worked was great, and most importantly it was accessible and, for the most part, completely free. After the latest update, I hopped on to edit a photo and came to discover that they’ve completely limited the amount of filters you have access to; there used to be a plethora of different folders to choose from and now you get four - the rest now cost .99¢ and up. In the past, a lot of other filters always cost money, but they’ve now changed it to be the majority. I just think that’s really crappy considering so many other things on this app now cost money and they simply don’t need to. I don’t see an issue with charging for something that you’ve worked for and I understand that it takes an entire team to get an app going, but this just seems excessive. What exactly am I paying for when the app itself is bogged down with ads and lags to the point where my phone starts to overheat when I’m simply trying to add a border to my photo? Really disappointed. Hopefully this changes, I’ll be using another app that doesn’t try to profit off of every single minuscule thing in the meantime.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thanks for submitting feedback to PhotoGrid.
PhotoGrid keeps updating many materials and brand new functions for users to explore!
However, subscription income plays an important role in it.
Thank you for understanding, welcome to share your creation with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing video collage takes FOREVER!
Today I made one of those neat collages that had videos in them which is an amazing feature alone... but when I went to save it is when I thought I was going to pull my hair out! It crashed several times causing me to have to start the process and trimming and layout all over again at least 4 times. Then it would try and save it and would never progress pass 21% and just freeze. I tried again later and it finally didn’t crash and saved but guess how long it took to get to 100%? It took nearly 1.5 hours just to save it. Totally killed my phone battery from a fresh charge too doing it. The videos were standard iPhone taken videos and each one was 20-25 seconds and the whole things was under 25 seconds as they all play at once. While making a collage of various videos is great—- it’s not practical at this point to even bother using it. What is odd is I’ve made them in the past (it had been a long while though) and they use to save in 2-3 min or less. Not 85 minutes! Not sure what changes but can’t be 5 stars when that feature has declined in service. Hope it gets better soon!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KS Mobile, Inc.
- 175.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 PhotoGrid.app All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoGrid Premium $33.99
- PhotoGrid Plus $4.99
- Perfect Grid Experience $2.99
- PhotoGrid Pro $29.99
- Remove Watermark $0.99
- Layout Package $0.99
- Perfect Grid Experience $23.99
- PhotoGrid Pro $3.99
- PhotoGrid Premium Promote $4.99
- PhotoGrid Plus $33.99