* Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF! Get it Now!
We keep working hard to bring FREE photo editor to everyone who are photography lovers. Free? Yes, it’s totally FREE.
Photo Editor PixelStyle free version easily edits your photos and creates original artworks. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to Photoshop such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more. With state-of-the-art photo processing engine, Photo Editor PixelStyle free version quickly processes high-quality photos and gets amazing results instantly.
You will get numerous wonderful features from this free photo editor for Mac:
- Useful Photo Editing Tools:
• Text Tool: Change the text setting as bolding, italics and kerning and draw the text along the path.
• Image Editing Tools: Cloning, Smudging, Alpha channel editing, Cropping, Paint bucket, Gradient Filling...
• Red-Eye Removal Tool.
• RGBalpha and Alpha Channel Editing Tools.
• Drawing Tools with adjustable pressure sensitivity: Basic Drawing, Pixel-drawing and Texture Painting.
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew, align and free perspective transformation.
• Multipath selection and editing Tool.
- Photo Adjustments:
• Brightness Adjust
• Contrast Adjust
• Hue Adjust
• Saturation and Value
• White Point Adjust
• Color Ramp
• Convert to Grayscale
• Gamma Adjust
- Layers System:
• Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills...
• Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast …
• Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges...
• Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
- Flexible Compatibility:
• Work on almost all popular formats: png, jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw...
• Export images to pdf, bmp, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif...
• Saving file as a project to be edited later.
• Rendering: Display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
- Dozens of High-quality Filters:
• Gaussian Blur
• Motion Blur
• Zoom Blur
- Distortion Effects
• Bump Distortion
• Circle Splash Distortion
• Circular Wrap Distortion
• Glass Lozenge Distortion
• Hole Distortion
• Pinch Distortion
• Torus Lens Distortion
• Twirl Distortion
• Vortex Distortion
• Contrast Sharpen
• Noise Reduction
• Horizontal Stripes
• Random Generator
• Vertical Stripes
• Circular Screen
• CMYK Halftone
• Dot Screen
• Hatched Screen
• Line Screen
• Color Edges
• Displacement Distortion
• Glass Distortion
- Tile Effects
• Kaleidoscope Tile
• Parallelogram Tile
• Scale and Rotate Tile
• Squares Tile
• Triangle Tile
• Perspective Tile
Any suggestion about the Free Photo Editor for Mac will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Super Vectorizer 2" - auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 70% OFF!!!
* Freebie: Those who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. . Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
Ratings and Reviews
I am an artist and really just wanted a simple editor so I can add a watermark to my drawing pics. I was playing around with some of the filter tools and was able to get a negative effect and using the tile commands I am able to create an unlimited number of cool images and patterns from my one picture!
My only complaints would be it can be a bit difficult to use, the zoom and pan tools could be improved. But my main problem is that there is no sort of list of effects added to the picture (unless I haven’t found it yet), this can make it difficult to go back and change a filter I added on early without undoing more recent changes.
So in terms of a free photo editor it is amazing! I would definitely recommend this program!
I wasn’t sure which app I’d need so I downloaded 4 of them.
I’m trying to make a birthday card and a thank you card. My Cricut came with software but it’s complicated and very basic all at the same time. I bought Silhouette Studio for $99 but it’s not compatible with the Cricut. All of cutting lines need to be in SVG or I spend hours trying to get it to cut correctly. I thought I’d try your software to fix the card before I open it in Cricut. I’ve already tried two other vector apps but they kept freezing. I wish there was a chart of your website that could tell me which of these apps I’ll use because I’m not certain of the difference. Thank you for giving a 10 day trial. I’ve already wasted money on an image converter that didn’t work and on another graphic program outside of Silhouette Studio that wouldn’t even export as SVG. Then again, I’m quite clueless to both making homemade cards and my Mac. I’ve become too used to my iPad. Magic Eraser works really well and it never crashes but they don’t make it for the Mac. I’ll update my review and place an order after I test these out. I don’t think I’ll need all four of them.
Shockingly Great FREE Image Editor!
As a soon to be published author of a children’s book, I needed a photoshop equivalent to do some text work. I tried using Gimp, and it was quite laggy, had limited functionality, and at times was unresponsive. I looked at Adobe Photoshop Express and although enticing, it’s functionality was again limited, and didn’t allow for text effects. Then I looked into Adobe Elements, and due to a high amount of negative experiences, I decided to not fork over $60 for a useless program with no clear available assistance. Then, I found this wonderful program that does exactly what I need it to do! It lets me add text, add text effects, and has several fonts to choose from. Though I am a beginner in the Photoshop realm, it was a tad bit of a learning curve, but it gets easier to understand the more you play with it. I was using Gimp, and I couldn’t understand a thing about that program. Moving my illustrations in and out through the program went pretty seamlessly, and I had no hiccups along the way. If you’re a beginner, a cash strapped artist or aspiring author, this is the program for you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.