Photo Measures is the most elegant and the easiest way to save measures on your own photos on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Architectural Digest - "Very useful when shopping or meeting with contractors"
Tuaw.com - "It's perfect for your own work around the house, and handy for creating plans to bring to a contractor"
AppSafari - "So incredibly convenient"
Featured on the front page of the AppStore under New & Noteworthy and Staff Favorites in more than 70 countries, including the US, France, Germany and Canada.
Recommended by many reference magazines, websites and blogs all around the world: Architectural Digest, Tuaw.com, This Old House, AppOfTheDay.com, AppSafari.com, etc...
Constructing a house? Engineering a new project? Moving to a new place?
Take some photos and note down the dimensions on the photos to remember the exact layout, and to make sure that everything will fit easily.
Need to keep in mind the exact dimensions of an object? Just take a photo and quickly write them on it.
Are you decorating? Want to buy a new frame or a new furniture but not sure it will fit?
No problem since you can have all your house dimensions always with you!
You are a real estate agent?
Working in the construction industry?
Someone who wants to keep his house's measure easily accessible?
Whenever you need to save dimensions, sizes, angles or write down a detail you need to remember, Photo Measures will help you to be more efficient and more accurate.
Photo Measures helps you to:
. Take a photo and directly draw measures on it
. Zoom into and out of your photo when you need more precision
. Edit your measures with a very intuitive interface
. Quickly add text as comments when measures are not enough
. Native support for angles
. Save your measures in imperial or metric units
. Easily organize your photos by category
. Export your dimensions in high resolution by email or to the photo library
. Import photos of any size and aspect ratio
. Support for Retina display
The Lite version has a few limitations compared to the full version
- the Lite version is limited to 2 photos only
- the photos you are exporting to the Photo Library or by email with the Lite version come with a watermark
The next updates will also have more features available only through the full version.
Thank you all for your very positive feedback!
In this version:
- we improved the user interface
- we added an « estimation » mode. If your device supports Augmented Reality, you can now estimate measures with your iPhone or iPad. To use this feature, just enable it in the settings of the app and it will be available every time you edit a measure. Please keep in mind the accuracy of the estimate can greatly vary depending on external conditions (lighting, distance, shape, material, etc…)
- we added native support for iPhone X
- we kept optimizing the app and improving performance
Ratings and Reviews
Not what expexted
This program allows you to save your measurements, but will not measure it for you as I needed. Good for realestate agents who may need to know measurements if asked those questions or a person who will measure to purchase something and has the time.
THis is sad
Why do you call these measuring tools when all you can do is take a picture and then you have to measure it yourself and write it on the app. That is not called MEASURING! That is called storing pictures that you can type numbers and measurements into!
It doesn’t actual measure anything. Just lets you type in text on photos.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cubent SARL
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Cubent
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.