Photo Measures is the most elegant and the easiest way to save measures on your own photos on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Architectural Digest - "Very useful when shopping or meeting with contractors"
Tuaw.com - "It's perfect for your own work around the house, and handy for creating plans to bring to a contractor"
AppSafari - "So incredibly convenient"
Featured on the front page of the AppStore under New & Noteworthy and Staff Favorites in more than 70 countries, including the US, France, Germany and Canada.
Recommended by many reference magazines, websites and blogs all around the world: Architectural Digest, Tuaw.com, This Old House, AppOfTheDay.com, AppSafari.com, etc...
Constructing a house? Engineering a new project? Moving to a new place?
Take some photos and note down the dimensions on the photos to remember the exact layout, and to make sure that everything will fit easily.
Need to keep in mind the exact dimensions of an object? Just take a photo and quickly write them on it.
Are you decorating? Want to buy a new frame or a new furniture but not sure it will fit?
No problem since you can have all your house dimensions always with you!
You are a real estate agent?
Working in the construction industry?
Someone who wants to keep his house's measure easily accessible?
Whenever you need to save dimensions, sizes, angles or write down a detail you need to remember, Photo Measures will help you to be more efficient and more accurate.
Photo Measures helps you to:
. Take a photo and directly draw measures on it
. Zoom into and out of your photo when you need more precision
. Edit your measures with a very intuitive interface
. Quickly add text as comments when measures are not enough
. Native support for angles
. Save your measures in imperial or metric units
. Easily organize your photos by category
. Export your dimensions in high resolution by email or to the photo library
. Import photos of any size and aspect ratio
. Support for Retina display
The Lite version has a few limitations compared to the full version
- the Lite version is limited to 2 photos only
- the photos you are exporting to the Photo Library or by email with the Lite version come with a watermark
The next updates will also have more features available only through the full version.
Thank you all for your very positive feedback!
Lots of updates in this release:
- we added a new « Style » menu where you can find new options to customize your measures. For example, you can now change the position of a measure along its line or decide how to orient it to improve the readability.
- we improved our synchronisation system with Dropbox (for syncing across devices or backing-up even faster). The first sync with Dropbox will optimize your data and may take some time (depending on the amount of data you have). But once it is completed, you are all set.
- we optimized the app for iOS 11
- we improved a lot of other "under the hood" areas
Ratings and Reviews
THis is sad
Why do you call these measuring tools when all you can do is take a picture and then you have to measure it yourself and write it on the app. That is not called MEASURING! That is called storing pictures that you can type numbers and measurements into!
Doesn't actually measure
I was under the assumption this app would provide measurements for the object I photographed. It doesn't! Pointless!!!
Not worth a penny
Doesn’t even work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.