Scan your entire printed photo collection, in just minutes...auto crop and auto save to your camera roll...and we're just getting started.
Our old photo albums and pictures hold some of our most precious memories and personal history. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to share and enjoy them the way we do with digital photos. Existing digitization services are expensive, time consuming and require physical delivery that can entail the risk of damage or loss.
- Custom camera controller, customizable on its layout, with live Tint, Temperature and Exposure features
- Photo adjustment tools: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure
- Take a picture, pick a photo from Library or use the random background image from the Home screen
- Awesome set of Filters (build with Apple Core Image framework), like Instant, Chrome, Vignette, Process, Sepia, and many others
- Nice set of Effects: Bloom, Gloom, Pixellate, Pinch, Hue, Spot, Highlight, Posterize, Bump and Splash
- Blur tool, with Circle, Band and Normal options
- Crop editor, with pre-made settings and free hand cropping tool
- Tone Curve
- Stickers, Frames and Textures (some free, some paid, to be unlocked by IAP)
- Borders is a feature that allows you to crop your image into a square size for Instagram sharing, plus adding a nice set of background to your photos
- Drawing tool, unleash your creativity and draw colorful sketches over your pictures
- Text tool, with customisable fonts and colors, you can add multiple labels over your images
- Multiple sharing options: Save to Photo Library or Custom Album, Instagram, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Nice modern User Interface
- Instagram button on the Home screen (you can link it to your app’s Instagram page)
- “Rate this app” button (rate the app on iTunes App Store)
- Tell a friend option: send an email to your friends to promote the app
- Send feedback button: send an email to the developer (like a support link)
- Like us on Facebook option
We are offering an incredible solution to a problem I know you're well aware of, happy scanning...looking forward to hear your feedback.
updated code to add auto crop
Ratings and Reviews
Not Worth it at all
You are better using the stock camera app
My go to scanner app.....
Only because it has a good shape recognition engine. Very useful to scan receipts with no need to crop later. Needs more save/upload options. Has none. No menus, nothing.
Great Photo App
This is a great time saving app. If you want to quickly copy your old photos, get this app.
Auto crop then right to your camera roll.
Make digital copies of all those old photos you are storing in a shoe box in minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.