Photo Plus is the complete solution for editing, enhancing and fine-tuning your photos. Designed to satisfy the needs of both amateur and professional photographers and featuring an impressive set of artistic effects and overlay designs, Photo Plus practically gives you unlimited creative freedom when it comes to photo editing. But here is what Photo Plus has to offer:
* Adjust the following properties of your photo:
- Brightness (make your photo darker or brighter)
- Exposure (change the exposure of your photo)
- Contrast (change the contrast of your photo)
- Saturation (increase or decrease the saturation level of your photo)
- Gamma (change the gamma of your photo)
- Hue (change the hue of your photo)
- RGB values (independently modify the Red, Green and Blue channels of your photo)
* Apply the following artistic effects to your photo:
- Color Effects: Chrome, Fade, Instant, Mono, Noir, Process, Tonal, Transfer
- Sepia (makes your photo look old)
- Oil Painting (makes your photo look like an oil painting)
- Sketch (makes your photo look like a sketch drawn in charcoal)
- Vignette (makes your photo darker around the edges)
- Focus Blur (applies a blur effect on the outer regions of your photo bringing the center in focus)
* 82 hand-picked overlays which cover the following categories:
- Light Bokeh
- Golden Lights
- Floating Dust
- Rose Petals (Red, Pink and White)
* Add a coloured border to your photo
* Resize your photo using percents or pixels
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
So buy Photo Plus today and take your photos to a whole new level.
- Undo/Redo changes
- Drag and drop images directly into the application
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original photo
- Support for the JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX and TIF image file extensions
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good editor
It needs a crop feature and it needs the ability to chose pictures to use as overlays.
This app offers a great variety of artistic overlays. I am a wedding album designer and for me this app turned out to be extremely useful. Very simple to use, just select a photo, add an overlay, adjust it to your needs and you're done.
Overall, a decent app.
This is a basic photo overlay app. It works as expected and it offers a lot of interesting overlays. The downside is that the preview does not support drag and drop and I hope they will add this soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.