***** Holiday Sale for a Limited Time!!! Regular price: $9.99 *****
iFunia Photo-Resizer for Mac is a simple photo resizing tool that allows users to resize, rename the photos in a quick and easy batch mode. With it, users can easily adjust the size of photo by percentage, by height, and by aspect, or can even enter the custom size that wanted. When finished resize the photos, users can either save to file folder or share directly to social networks.
With Photo-Resizer you can!
- Can I easily resize .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tiff, .ico, .icns, .tga, .psd?
- Can I resize 10,000's of photos at once?
- Can I resize a single photo or a batch of photos to any size that want?
- Can I drag to add a folder and have it magically find all the images within it?
- Can I resize photos by creating my own presets for certain photo sizes?
- Can I scale photos to a certain % or resize photos by width * height?
- Can I see the resized photos in real-time?
- Can I add photos directly from iPhoto or Photo Booth?
- Can I convert images to different image formats?
- Can I batch rename images at a time?
- Can all my original photos are left untouched?
- Can I share my photos to my Facebook or Twitter when finished the resizing just by one click?
The answer to these entire questions is Yes with Photo-Resizer's help!
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
1. Support to save and delete the selected pictures.
2. Other minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
It does rezize fine but it looks like you have to save each photo individually to rename. Went to the website for the support/FAQ and this was app not listed. Maybe I missed it. I would gove it 5 stars if you could change the name right in the main window of imports, or batch rename with a sequence of letters or numbers.
Fatally flawed (function does NOT perform as claimed)
You MIGHT find this app useful if you never want to rename files or do a crop operation. If you are a web developer, there will certainly be times when you'll want to do either or both of these things. Details follow:
* Crop: the app's documentation clearly states that it will crop an image during resizing to fit your desired dimensions (if those dimensions are not the same aspect ratio as the source image). You are instructed to choose "Cut to fit." But the app DOES NOT cut the image to fit; it distorts it to fit. Quite unacceptable!
* Rename: when this option is chosen, you are presented a field in which to type a text string. I fully expected this string to be appended or prepended to the existing file name. Instead, it became a new seed, and each successive file in the batch simply had a sequentially assigned number appended. This results in thumbnails that have no easily determined connection to the original files. Quite unacceptable!
I wrote the app developers, and their reply indicated they just don't get it. I'm not sure who wrote their help documents or their advertising copy, but that person is either a liar or hasn't tested the documentation to the software.
Nice app, I like its decent interface and fast speed!
I like this app, it has decent interface and gets my mood refreshed. It offers easy steps to resize photo, no matter how many photos to be processed in one go, it can let me enjoy fast speed, and customize photo size as I like, the size customization setting is very flexible. I feel very satisfied with this tool. Five star!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.